Pages (24):    1 2 3 4 5 6 24   
Kenji   09-17-2007, 05:14 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:Sorry Kenji, close but no cigar.

Danni is ME. Dannielle, "Danni" to my friends, which of course includes all of you. My daughter is Brianna aka The Princess of Almost Everything.

I really am sorry I couldn't confirm this earlier guys, I got shushed fast while negotiations were continuing but saw no reason to hold off any more.

Hmm, wonder if I can find out who any of the other parts are going to..

hang in there ya'll, keep the faith.

Oops! My mistake! Sorry... :o
Kenji   09-17-2007, 05:53 AM
joelfinkle Wrote:Ryan's got the Everyman look Jack needs, we'll have to see if he's got the action chops (haven't seen Smokin' Aces).

OK, now we need a Gia.
Can we start speculation? Katherine Heigl, perhaps? (I'm going to be so embarassed if I'm misremembering Gia as blonde)

Izzie in Grey's Anatomy...? Hmmm....not bad. Wink
Barry Lee Dejasu   09-17-2007, 07:20 AM
I think Ryan Reynolds would be an EXCELLENT Jack. And I've only ever seen him in Van Wilder and Blade: Trinity thus far, and I'm saying that.

Notice how I said he WOULD be? I'm still clinging to the fact that FPW hasn't yet confirmed it himself, as much as I'm prettymuch already in the mindset of thinking to myself, "...and Ryan Reynolds is going to be Repairman Jack..." I'm just waiting to hear it from the (your choice of animal, FPW)'s mouth before I pop out the Jose Cuervo. Okay, okay, it's Dewar's, so sue me.

And to all the uncertain ones: yes, Gia is blonde.

I'm more curious about who could play Kusum...now there you'll need someone who's in touch with their dark side!

Ah, hell: I'M FRICKIN' PUMPED!!

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
jacobm   09-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Kusum? How about Naveen whats-his-face from LOST? I think one or two members of this forum have seen that show. As far as Gia goes, hopefully the powers that be will not go with Reynolds current flame, Scarlett Johansen. I like her an all, but the track record of couples making movies together doesn't inspire me to high expectations. (See: any movie combo with Jennifer Lopez/Ben Affleck/Jennifer Garner etc.)
fpw   09-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:just waiting to hear it from the (your choice of animal, FPW)'s mouth before I pop out the Jose Cuervo.
[SIZE="3"] Go reread post #6.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
GeraldRice   09-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Though I like Ryan Reynolds I have to say that he's too good-looking and tall.

Man, I feel so gay writing that.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Noelie   09-17-2007, 12:11 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Though I like Ryan Reynolds I have to say that he's too good-looking and tall.

I think he's a super duper cutie pie when he has a beard, but I think he looks completely average without. I'm assuming Jack will be clean shaven, so I think it'll work out ok. Yes, he's tall, but eh... I think there's only so far we can nitpick this choice. Big Grin

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Biggles Wrote:Sorry Mike, but I'm being cast as Jack in the later movies, where he's in the retirement home reminiscing about his early years. Big Grin

That's great news! So then =I= can be cast as the younger Jack, sudden death in both hands!

What? Not even in, uh, dream sequences? When Biggles'/Jack's mind wanders back to when he was young and strong?

Jeez! A guy can't get a break around here!:confused:
dejo   09-17-2007, 01:16 PM
So, any requests for a new movie trailer based on this news?

I'm not sure how much stock footage of Ryan Reynolds I have at my disposal but I'll see what I can do.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 01:28 PM
dejo Wrote:So, any requests for a new movie trailer based on this news?

I'm not sure how much stock footage of Ryan Reynolds I have at my disposal but I'll see what I can do.

Do it, Dejo! With some creative intertitles, I hope. "You thrilled to him in...." "You laughed with him in..." "You wept with him in..."

HE'S BACK!

NOW!

IN THE MOST PHENOMENOLOGICALLY EXISTENTIAL ROLE OF HIS STORIED CAREER!

YOU!

WILL LIVE AND DIE WITH!

RYAN REYNOLDS!

AS!

REPAIRMAN JACK!!!!!!

(based very loosely on the character created by F. Paul Wilson)
[Biggles and Bluesman Mike Portray "Jack" in the Dream Sequences]
This post was last modified: 09-17-2007, 01:31 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Pages (24):    1 2 3 4 5 6 24