Pages (24):    1 3 4 5 6 7 24   
Biggles   09-17-2007, 03:46 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"] Go reread post #6.[/SIZE]

"Post #6"? C'mon Paul, you don't really expect us to go back and count? OK, I did. Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   09-17-2007, 03:48 PM
dejo Wrote:Well, I for one am happy as heck that Ryan Reynolds, a fellow Canadian, will be portraying Jack! Way to go, eh?!

Maybe we should call him, ta da, Yukon Jack! :o Sorry, and yes I know the Yukon is nowhere near BC.

Biggles   09-17-2007, 03:52 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Though I like Ryan Reynolds I have to say that he's too good-looking and tall.

Man, I feel so gay writing that.

And rightly so. Take my word for it. You can never be TOO good looking or tall.

Biggles, a GIGANTIC 6 feet and as handsome as Adonis (at least in MY mind, and that's what counts, dammit).

Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 03:55 PM
Biggles Wrote:Maybe we should call him, ta da, Yukon Jack! :o Sorry, and yes I know the Yukon is nowhere near BC.

Judge, I am shocked and modified that you, a scholar of astonishment, don't have every fact about our staunch allies of the Northern Lights right at your radar blips. Mercy! I smell the wind of the Apocalypse here!
This post was last modified: 09-17-2007, 04:15 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Ken Valentine   09-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Biggles Wrote:Maybe we should call him, ta da, Yukon Jack! :o Sorry, and yes I know the Yukon is nowhere near BC.

They actually rub right against each other. Cross the northern border of B.C., and you're in The Yukon Territory.

Ken V.
Biggles   09-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Judge, I am shocked and modified that you, a scholar deluxe, don't have every fact about our staunch allies of the Northern Lights right at your radar blips. Mercy! I smell the wind of the Apocalypse here!
Ken Valentine Wrote:They actually rub right against each other. Cross the northern border of B.C., and you're in The Yukon Territory.
Ken V.

Whatever! That's like saying Massachusetts is near Pennsylvania! The Canadian provinces are much larger than our states. When I think of BC, I think of 1) Vancouver, 2) Victoria, and 3) Kamloops--only because it's the home of Mark Recchi, one of my favorite Penguins. As a former Pittsburgher, I would never say Philadelphia was close to the 'Burgh (it's a 5-6 hour drive), and they're in the same state. Likewise, would you consider Buffalo as near to NYC, or St. Louis near Kansas City?

I think I made my point.

Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Biggles Wrote:Whatever! That's like saying Massachusetts is near Pennsylvania! The Canadian provinces are much larger than our states. When I think of BC, I think of 1) Vancouver, 2) Victoria, and 3) Kamloops--only because it's the home of Mark Recchi, one of my favorite Penguins. As a former Pittsburgher, I would never say Philadelphia was close to the 'Burgh (it's a 5-6 hour drive), and they're in the same state. Likewise, would you consider Buffalo as near to NYC, or St. Louis near Kansas City?

I think I made my point.

Bigger than Alaska? Bigger than Texas? More puissant than Rhode Island? Say it ain't so, Yer Honner! Otherwise...well, all the history we can put a name to might as well have been in vain.
Biggles   09-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Bigger than Alaska? Bigger than Texas? More puissant than Rhode Island? Say it ain't so, Yer Honner! Otherwise...well, all the history we can put a name to might as well have been in vain.

If I were Ken, I'd accuse you of being drunk right now, but being Biggles, I'll just say you are being a pain in the @$$. I really don't have time for this $hit right now; I've got to check the waiver wire in Fantasy Football.

Ken Valentine   09-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Biggles Wrote:Whatever! That's like saying Massachusetts is near Pennsylvania!

Actually, it's more like saying that New York is near Pennsylvania, Colorado is near Wyoming, or Califnordia is near Oregon.

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Biggles Wrote:If I were Ken, I'd accuse you of being drunk right now, but being Biggles, I'll just say you are being a pain in the @$$. I really don't have time for this $hit right now; I've got to check the waiver wire in Fantasy Football.

I am at the internet cafe drinking Red Bulls. Pardon me, Judge Biggles, for riffing and trying to have a little fun.
Pages (24):    1 3 4 5 6 7 24