Pages (16):    1 2 3 4 5 6 16   
jamedog   11-15-2004, 06:50 PM
The perfect Repairman Jack movie would have Ben Browder or Thomas Jane as Jack,Pat Hingle as Abe, Gia would be tough but I would settle on Ashley Scott as her, and Gerald Butler or David Boreanaz as Rasalom. Get Robert Rodriguez to direct and you got a great picture
the Oracle   11-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Maggers Wrote:No, I meant I'LL take Sean Connery any time, as any thing.

I'm dating myself with this one, but I've had a crush on him since I saw him in the 1957 Disney movie, "Darbie O'Gill and the Little People." I was all of 5 years old at the time, but I knew I liked him!
(:

Note: these are extra bytes of nonsense (used to create more than the 10 character limit), please do not read them, as I meant for the single smiley face to sum-up my entire being at the very moment of reading her post.

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
KRW   11-15-2004, 07:12 PM
the Oracle Wrote:(:

Note: these are extra bytes of nonsense (used to create more than the 10 character limit), please do not read them, as I meant for the single smiley face to sum-up my entire being at the very moment of reading her post.

Next time try ten smiley faces , see if that will work.

KRW
nonsun blob a   11-15-2004, 11:54 PM
maxplay Wrote:Ashton Kutcher?

oh. god. no.

[Image: bloodmachine2cc.gif]
Maggers   11-16-2004, 12:29 AM
the Oracle Wrote:(:

I meant for the single smiley face to sum-up my entire being at the very moment of reading her post.

That is SO sweet! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

P.S. I just tried to do 10 smilies, but the board won't accept that many images.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Ken Valentine   11-16-2004, 04:52 AM
jamedog Wrote:The perfect Repairman Jack movie would have Ben Browder or Thomas Jane as Jack,Pat Hingle as Abe, Gia would be tough but I would settle on Ashley Scott as her, and Gerald Butler or David Boreanaz as Rasalom. Get Robert Rodriguez to direct and you got a great picture

This RJ movie is from the book THE TOMB.

The characters to be portrayed would be:

RJ -- of course

Gia

Vicky

Julio

Abe -- Pat Hingle is 80 years old, Abe is 50

Nellie Patton

Kusum

Kolabati

Albert Westphalen

Burkes -- a cameo for FPW?

Joe Greene -- the cab driver

Neil The Anarchist -- L. Neil Smith - cameo Big Grin

others . . .

Ken V.
jimbow8   11-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:This RJ movie is from the book THE TOMB.

The characters to be portrayed would be:

RJ -- of course

Gia

Vicky

Julio

Abe -- Pat Hingle is 80 years old, Abe is 50

Nellie Patton

Kusum

Kolabati

Albert Westphalen

Burkes -- a cameo for FPW?

Joe Greene -- the cab driver

Neil The Anarchist -- L. Neil Smith - cameo Big Grin

others . . .

Ken V.
How about Robbie Coltrane as Abe?

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Ken Valentine   11-16-2004, 11:38 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:How about Robbie Coltrane as Abe?

He looks pretty good. Not bald, but that's easily dealt with.

What about Michael McShane?

Ken V.
jamedog   11-16-2004, 02:34 PM
robbie coltrane would work, and since you got all snippy at me for my castingsince it wasn't from the tomb, how about Nassurderan Sha( league of extroadinary gentleman) as kusum. Asheley Scott as gia, Ben Browder as Jack and kolabati and vicky would be tough, but the studios would probably go with dakota fanning as vicky
the Oracle   11-16-2004, 02:51 PM
jamedog Wrote:robbie coltrane would work, and since you got all snippy at me for my castingsince it wasn't from the tomb, how about Nassurderan Sha( league of extroadinary gentleman) as kusum. Asheley Scott as gia, Ben Browder as Jack and kolabati and vicky would be tough, but the studios would probably go with dakota fanning as vicky
Dakota Fanning was awesome in Man on Fire.

How about Ben Kingsley for Abe??

And, Shilpa Shetty as Bati?

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
Pages (16):    1 2 3 4 5 6 16