Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Scott Miller   04-13-2008, 10:51 AM
There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Libby   04-13-2008, 11:48 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello . . .

Smart. This form letter will be good for a while.Smile

Scott Miller; 149097 Wrote:. . . and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

I don't know about any one else, but I occasionally get an uncontrollable urge to read Repairman Jack books, and compulsively read all of them that are in reach.Big Grin I don't know if that is normal or not. . .

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Wapitikev   04-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

Hey, Scott!

Since I joined just over a month ago and there is a good chance that I am one of the culprits for making your brain itch, thank you for the welcome.

Cheers.

Personally I enjoy it when my brain itches about FPW's work...it lets me know that my brain hasn't dissolved and run out my ear when I wasn't looking.

Plus I'd rather my brain itch than any other part of my anatomy.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Paul R   04-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello

Hey Scott, do you mind if I jump on your all-encompassing-welcome-letter bandwagon? Try as I might, life is just too busy right now to allow me the time needed to frequent this board as often as I used to. So, I just jump in and out and post only infrequently.
Like you though, I've been impressed with the theories flying around. And had I not already packed all my FPW books for my (all going well) forthcoming move, I'd be re-reading pretty much every one right now.
Welcome one and all!

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Sigokat   04-14-2008, 04:38 AM
Welcome everyone.

My brain is itching from all the LOST theories I am trying to decipher, so all these RJ theories are making my brain hurt even more.

Then again I'm only up to Infernal in the RJ series (haven't started it yet though) so I try and be selective in some of the threads I read here.

I should actually do some work right now because I don't think the VIP coming here this afternoon wants to here about LOST or RJ (even though I can't imagine why he wouldn't!!!)

Sig

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Scott Miller   04-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Paul R Wrote:Hey Scott, do you mind if I jump on your all-encompassing-welcome-letter bandwagon?

It'll cost you a quarter.

Scott

phoenix rising   04-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:It'll cost you a quarter.

What do I get for a dollar?
Scott Miller   04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:What do I get for a dollar?

A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

Scott

Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

In New York, it's twenty just to =talk= to me.
phoenix rising   04-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

Oh dang, only a couple minutes? Well a cheap date is never worth it let's up the offer to $50 and see where it takes us Big Grin
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4