Pages (2):    1 2
cobalt   06-29-2008, 09:48 AM
I like draft #2. But all of them are neat.

EWMAN
bones weep tedium   06-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Woah, I only just noticed this thread! How'd that happen??? :eek:

You should add another searchlight to foreshadow the 3 claws of the rakoshi.

Good job Wappybaby, I might crank up my sketchbook and have a go at a couple . . . Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Wapitikev   06-29-2008, 11:14 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Woah, I only just noticed this thread! How'd that happen??? :eek:

You should add another searchlight to foreshadow the 3 claws of the rakoshi.

Good job Wappybaby, I might crank up my sketchbook and have a go at a couple . . . Wink

I had considered that very thing...but the photo is of the 9/11 monument lights and I have too much respect for the brave and innocent souls who died that day to take anything away from them.

...although I have a picture of a ship on the open sea with a lightning strike hitting the water off the port bow...wouldn't it be cool if there were three lightning strikes instead of one?

Heh.

...problem is that, as mentioned above, the picture of the ship/lightning will only fit if I use it horizontally (I have a number of excellent ship shots that are horizontal) but I am having trouble finding a decent night-shot of the NY skyline that is wide enough to fill the whole screen.

I am avidly looking forward to your effort, Bones...I always enjoy a professional artist's interpretations and you definitely have more skill with digital media than I.

Cheers,

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Pages (2):    1 2