RepairmanJack.com Forums
Welcome To All The New Folks - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome To All The New Folks (/thread-2803.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Welcome To All The New Folks - Scott Miller - 04-13-2008

There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

Welcome To All The New Folks - Libby - 04-13-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello . . .

Smart. This form letter will be good for a while.Smile

Scott Miller; 149097 Wrote:. . . and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

I don't know about any one else, but I occasionally get an uncontrollable urge to read Repairman Jack books, and compulsively read all of them that are in reach.Big Grin I don't know if that is normal or not. . .

Welcome To All The New Folks - Wapitikev - 04-13-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello and tell you all that your theories are making my brain itch. Don't you realize how painful it is for me to sift through my crippled memory banks to recall this stuff? You've got me wondering if I've even read the same books; keep up the good work.

Hey, Scott!

Since I joined just over a month ago and there is a good chance that I am one of the culprits for making your brain itch, thank you for the welcome.

Cheers.

Personally I enjoy it when my brain itches about FPW's work...it lets me know that my brain hasn't dissolved and run out my ear when I wasn't looking.

Plus I'd rather my brain itch than any other part of my anatomy.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Welcome To All The New Folks - Paul R - 04-14-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:There seems to be many new people joining the fray and rather than welcoming everybody individually I'll just toss out this form letter hello

Hey Scott, do you mind if I jump on your all-encompassing-welcome-letter bandwagon? Try as I might, life is just too busy right now to allow me the time needed to frequent this board as often as I used to. So, I just jump in and out and post only infrequently.
Like you though, I've been impressed with the theories flying around. And had I not already packed all my FPW books for my (all going well) forthcoming move, I'd be re-reading pretty much every one right now.
Welcome one and all!

Welcome To All The New Folks - Sigokat - 04-14-2008

Welcome everyone.

My brain is itching from all the LOST theories I am trying to decipher, so all these RJ theories are making my brain hurt even more.

Then again I'm only up to Infernal in the RJ series (haven't started it yet though) so I try and be selective in some of the threads I read here.

I should actually do some work right now because I don't think the VIP coming here this afternoon wants to here about LOST or RJ (even though I can't imagine why he wouldn't!!!)

Sig

Welcome To All The New Folks - Scott Miller - 04-14-2008

Paul R Wrote:Hey Scott, do you mind if I jump on your all-encompassing-welcome-letter bandwagon?

It'll cost you a quarter.

Welcome To All The New Folks - phoenix rising - 04-14-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:It'll cost you a quarter.

What do I get for a dollar?

Welcome To All The New Folks - Scott Miller - 04-14-2008

phoenix rising Wrote:What do I get for a dollar?

A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

Welcome To All The New Folks - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 04-14-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

In New York, it's twenty just to =talk= to me.

Welcome To All The New Folks - phoenix rising - 04-14-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:A couple of minutes worth of woo-woos.

Oh dang, only a couple minutes? Well a cheap date is never worth it let's up the offer to $50 and see where it takes us Big Grin