Pages (17): 1 2 3 4 5 17   
Biggles   06-21-2005, 03:00 PM
I wanted to start a thread to facilitate all of us sharing our pictures or comments concerning all of FPW's works: short and long, RJ and non-RJ, horror, sci-fi, and other. Paul's body of work is so vast and diverse that there's truly much to share. I hope to see everyone contribute.

Let's start with some of the other hard core collectors sharing pictures of their most prized FPW works.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Maggers   06-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Well, if I knew how to attach photos, I'd do it. The best I could do would be to take pictures and post them in a yahoo.com album, as I did with the shots I took of Gia's house.

I don't have any prize specimens but all of FPW's books are all precious to me.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

sll   06-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Biggles Wrote:I wanted to start a thread to facilitate all of us sharing our pictures or comments concerning all of FPW's works: short and long, RJ and non-RJ, horror, sci-fi, and other. Paul's body of work is so vast and diverse that there's truly much to share. I hope to see everyone contribute.

Let's start with some of the other hard core collectors sharing pictures of their most prized FPW works.
I don't know how hard core this is, but I got a couple books. Most signed execpt for a couple of the Tor editions.

[Image: fpwrj.jpg]
[Image: fpwnovels.jpg]
[Image: fpwetal.jpg]
[Image: fpwanthol.jpg]

I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.
I drink to make other people interesting.
-Groucho Marx

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than to have a frontal lobotomy.
-Randy Hanzlick
Biggles   06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
sll Wrote:I don't know how hard core this is, but I got a couple books. Most signed execpt for a couple of the Tor editions.

[Image: fpwrj.jpg]
[Image: fpwnovels.jpg]
[Image: fpwetal.jpg]
[Image: fpwanthol.jpg]

Nice! May I ask why the red tint, though?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
sll   06-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Biggles Wrote:Nice! May I ask why the red tint, though?

Just seems appropriate...

Actually when I started taking the pictures the glare fromthe flash was pretty bad. So I covered the flash, but the "red eye" light left these eerie images.

I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.
I drink to make other people interesting.
-Groucho Marx

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than to have a frontal lobotomy.
-Randy Hanzlick
Marc   06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Well, here's my FPW (and King's DT related works) bookshelf. This does not include the few remaining paperbacks I have: Wheels Within Wheels, The Tery, Reprisal, Nightworld, Diagnosis: Terminal, the novella Midnight Mass, and several chapbooks.
Lisa   06-21-2005, 07:56 PM
Marcus, I just noticed your sig, ROTFL. Elitest, indeed! Big Grin

I'm not a hard core collector but I have about 1 full shelf of prized FPW books.

Lisa
Marc   06-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Lisa Wrote:Marcus, I just noticed your sig, ROTFL. Elitest, indeed! Big Grin

Well, I had to gloat after breaking 100 in the presence of the Queens!
Scott Hajek   06-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Well, here's my FPW (and King's DT related works) bookshelf. This does not include the few remaining paperbacks I have: Wheels Within Wheels, The Tery, Reprisal, Nightworld, Diagnosis: Terminal, the novella Midnight Mass, and several chapbooks.

What are the two thin books on the second shelf next to the candle?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Marc   06-21-2005, 11:33 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:What are the two thin books on the second shelf next to the candle?

Those would be Nightworld Chronicles and Fahrenfort... the two compilation books the GUer's put together at GU-1 and GU-2.
Pages (17): 1 2 3 4 5 17