tas3977   02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Just finished Dark at the end. i thought that was gonna wrap up Jack. where do i go from here? i read all the r/j sereies. i' m getting ready to start secret series. i have books 2 & 3, i'm waitng for book 1 ( secret histories) from amazon before i start. how about a little help, thanx
:confused::confused:
cobalt   02-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Hi there and welcome tas.

Do you have Nightworld? That is the last book in the group. The Secret Histories are Jack as a young teen. There is also Dark City and Cold City....an adult Jack, newly in NYC.

EWMAN
Tony H   02-06-2013, 11:44 PM
You have plenty of reading to do. Before you read Nightworld, read:

The Keep
The Touch
Reborn
Reprisal

That will fill in the gaps regarding characters who appear in Nightworld.

Then you can read the early Jack novels to fill in his past.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
t4terrific   02-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeah, Nightworld would lose a lot of it's meaning, if the reader hadn't read The Keep, The Tomb, The Touch, Reborn, and Reprisal. Many of the important pieces of Nightworld come from those 5 books.
tas3977   02-07-2013, 12:55 PM
OK Thanx everyone, sounds like i've got a lot or reading to do. i guess it's finally time to get that kindle.
cobalt   02-07-2013, 02:55 PM
tas3977 Wrote:OK Thanx everyone, sounds like i've got a lot or reading to do. i guess it's finally time to get that kindle.

I wasn't sure exactlty what you hadn't read. If you've read all the Jack books....I'd do as Tony said....read the Adversary series, but not Nightworld. Then read the young Jack books....then the early year books (pre The Tomb). Finally...read the updated Nightworld.

EWMAN