Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
phoenix rising   07-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Don't remember when this movie came out, but The Villan, with Arnold Shwarzenegger and Kirk douglas.
webby   07-05-2008, 11:18 AM
phoenix rising Wrote:Don't remember when this movie came out, but The Villan, with Arnold Shwarzenegger and Kirk douglas.

Ahahahaha!
I remember that one! Ann Margaret was in it too, drooling all over Arnold. OMG - it was horrible! Big Grin

It was released in 1979. I remember going to see it with a friend the summer before I started high school.

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
phoenix rising   07-05-2008, 09:05 PM
webby Wrote:Ahahahaha!
I remember that one! Ann Margaret was in it too, drooling all over Arnold. OMG - it was horrible! Big Grin

It was released in 1979. I remember going to see it with a friend the summer before I started high school.

It reminded me of roadrunner and Wile E Coyote cartoons....
Ken Valentine   07-05-2008, 09:29 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:It reminded me of roadrunner and Wile E Coyote cartoons....
Exactly.

Ken V.
RichE   07-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Just watched "THE SUN ALSO RISES" again. Great Tyrone Power film. Also check out Victor Mature in "THE SHARKFIGHTERS".
RichE   07-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Before I forget, Legend Films DVD has issued the first ever Widescreen DVD of the Amicus/Freddie Francis film "THE SKULL" starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee. Based upon the short story by the late (and missed!) Robert Bloch it is as entertaining as first shown on the big screen. Go to the Legend Films site- http://www.legendfilms.com-and check out the whole shabang!!!
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5