Pages (2): 1 2   
GeraldRice   09-21-2006, 06:04 PM
Am I just being nostalgic for my childhood or was this a good movie? I put it in my Netflix queue, but I don't really remember it that well.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Scott Miller   09-21-2006, 06:08 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Am I just being nostalgic for my childhood or was this a good movie? I put it in my Netflix queue, but I don't really remember it that well.

Labyrinth good, Legend not so good.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
GeraldRice   09-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Labyrinth good, Legend not so good.

All I remember is muppets, The Power of the Babe, and Jennifer Connelly being so hot that I wished to be a couple years older so she would be my girlfriend.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
XamberB   09-21-2006, 07:25 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:Am I just being nostalgic for my childhood or was this a good movie? I put it in my Netflix queue, but I don't really remember it that well.
Do you remember Willow with Val Kilmer? I love that movie. It was about the same timeframe, I think.

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
cobalt   09-21-2006, 09:21 PM
I remember Willow. If I recall correctly, this movie came out after Legend and Labyrinth. Val Kimer as a youngster, before he became full of himself. I always thought that he played the perfect part in Topgun. Conceited and abrasive.

EWMAN
Medusa   09-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I remember David Bowie it his "tights". Hmmm.
XamberB   09-22-2006, 12:09 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:I remember Willow. If I recall correctly, this movie came out after Legend and Labyrinth. Val Kimer as a youngster, before he became full of himself. I always thought that he played the perfect part in Topgun. Conceited and abrasive.
I loved him in Real Genius. As you said, he was wonderful before he became so full of himself. Willow is still one of my favorite movies, as is Princess Bride. I have been surprised over the years to find how many young men like Princess Bride.

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Medusa   09-22-2006, 12:30 AM
My husband and I LOVE Princess Bride. We have the entire movie memorized we've seen it so many times.

As you wish!
Kenji   09-22-2006, 09:55 AM
I like Labyrinth too. David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly, their dance scene.....I envied Bowie! :o

I like fantasy movies. Princess Bride, Legend, Willow, Clash of the Titans, etc etc. But especially I like "The Dark Crystal". That was amazing movie and this is still the best fantasy movie to me.
Kenji   09-22-2006, 09:58 AM
XamberB Wrote:Willow is still one of my favorite movies, as is Princess Bride. I have been surprised over the years to find how many young men like Princess Bride.

Yes, I'm one of them. Do you know why? It's....

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father prepare to die."
Pages (2): 1 2