Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
ccosborne3   09-19-2006, 01:08 AM
Blake Wrote:Okay, I'm officially glad you chose the singular. I originally stated a preference for the plural, but that was before visiting Borders and finding no less than THREE new paperbacks with the title Bloodlines. One was a Star Wars novel, one was some kind of mystery/thriller, and one was a nonfiction book about horses. And all were on the new paperback tables near the front of the store. Sheesh.

Are you sure you don't want to go with Consanguinity or something? Wink

Blake

I just got an e-mail from Gauntlet. They're going to publish a book by Richard Matheson titled Bloodlines.

I'd hate to order the wrong book (not that you can go wrong with Matheson).
Steve_M   09-20-2006, 12:11 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Late 2007. The pipeline is about 12 months long and I'm not finished yet.[/SIZE]

Does this refer to the trade hardcover publication date (i.e., the edition that is similar to the edition of Harbingers that is coming out this month) or does it refer to the signed edition (similar to the edition of Harbingers that came out last May)? If the former, what is the anticipated publication date of the signed edition?
Kenji   09-20-2006, 05:25 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I just got an e-mail from Gauntlet. They're going to publish a book by Richard Matheson titled Bloodlines.

That's interesting. My favorite two authors took almost same titles. What a coincidence! Smile
ccosborne3   09-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Steve_M Wrote:Does this refer to the trade hardcover publication date (i.e., the edition that is similar to the edition of Harbingers that is coming out this month) or does it refer to the signed edition (similar to the edition of Harbingers that came out last May)? If the former, what is the anticipated publication date of the signed edition?

He meant the signed edition. Welcome to the forum.
tooleman   09-20-2006, 09:57 PM
Bloodline: I think........

tooleman
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6