Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
cyber-jack   06-01-2005, 10:04 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Please. Don't keep us in the dark. Enlighten us. Why speak in riddles?

There's no riddle here...I think its pretty clear cut.
Scott Miller   06-01-2005, 11:37 AM
cyber-jack Wrote:There's no riddle here...I think its pretty clear cut.

Those that like cats and those that don't. Smile

Well I hope you don't consider me an elitist because I respect your opinion while not always sharing it.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Paul R   06-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Hey, everyone's entitled to my opinion! Big Grin

Paul R, hoping that he doesn't come across as elitist!
cyber-jack   06-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Those that like cats and those that don't. Smile

Big Grin LMFAO Big Grin

Actually, cats have little or nothing to do with my earlier statement. The disdain I feel for those mangy bags of fur does not necessarily translate to cat lovers themselves, though the disdain I feel for arrogant and self rightous snobs who feel the only opinion that matters is their own easily equal it.

Scott Miller Wrote:Well I hope you don't consider me an elitist because I respect your opinion while not always sharing it.

No, I wouldn't lump you in with that unsavory bunch...
cyber-jack   06-01-2005, 01:27 PM
Paul R Wrote:Hey, everyone's entitled to my opinion! Big Grin

Paul R, hoping that he doesn't come across as elitist!

Big Grin LMFAO...Again! Big Grin
SteveBlack   06-01-2005, 06:17 PM
cyber-jack Wrote::
No, I wouldn't lump you in with that unsavory bunch...

I'm completely lost - is this referring to REBORN or am I missing something :confused: ?!
Maggers   06-01-2005, 06:42 PM
SteveBlack Wrote:I'm completely lost - is this referring to REBORN or am I missing something :confused: ?!

Steve,
It's got nothing to do with "Reborn" and you're not missing a thing.

Check out Lisa's new signature, and maybe that will give you a hint. Wink

Maggers

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Ken Valentine   06-02-2005, 02:04 AM
the Oracle Wrote:I loved the Keep, the Tomb, [i]and the Touch[/i]... Then it sort of simmered down some for me through the next two. But, Nightworld picked it right back up and sent me into bliss!

BTW - the Tomb is prolly my all-time favorite fictional book... Ranks right up there with Lightning (Dean Koontz).

-Rip

HEY! YER BACK!

Missed ya!

How are your wife and daughter?

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   06-02-2005, 02:15 AM
cyber-jerk Wrote:Big Grin LMFAO Big Grin

Actually, cats have little or nothing to do with my earlier statement. The disdain I feel for those mangy bags of fur does not necessarily translate to cat lovers themselves, though the disdain I feel for arrogant and self rightous snobs who feel the only opinion that matters is their own easily equal it.

Gee! Expressing "disdain" for people who disagree with you, and calling them arrogant self righteous snobs kinda makes you sound like an . . . um . . . arrogant self righteous snob yourself.

I was going to use a proctological referent, but "arrogant self righteous snob" describes you well enough.

Ken V.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2005, 02:17 AM by Ken Valentine.
Keith the Elder   06-02-2005, 09:40 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Gee! Expressing "disdain" for people who disagree with you, and calling them arrogant self righteous snobs kinda makes you sound like an . . . um . . . arrogant self righteous snob yourself.

I was going to use a proctological referent, but "arrogant self righteous snob" describes you well enough.

Ken V.

"arrogant self righteous snob"

We call them Appletons 'round here

k the e

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6