Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Scott Miller   04-29-2005, 03:00 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Detective: "Got anything for us to go on in this murder doc?"
ME: "Well, we are still working on it but one thing we are certain of is the killer must have liked Cheetos due to the presence of orange Cheetos dust on all the wounds......."

Detective: "It was Chester!"

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
jimbow8   04-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Lisa Wrote:Auskar, CSI: Miami is a COMEDY. Don't tell me it's not because I won't believe you.

"Thiiiiiis... looks like a... MURRRRRR-derrrr."

Lisa
It could also be considered a form of torture.

Watching David Caruso act makes me want to staple my eyes shut and fill my ears with molten steel.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Keith the Elder   04-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Detective: "It was Chester!"

LOL. I completely forgot about Chester

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
jimbow8   04-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:LOL. I completely forgot about Chester
That's why he will get away with ..... MURRRRR-DDDEEEERRRRRR!!!

(props to Lisa Wink )

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Sam   04-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Peter Wrote:My favourite. We know it is a spooky old castle. We know bad things have happened here. We know the last group of explorers were never heard from again. There are six of us. I know, lets split up! Good move.

Or the person in the back of the group hears a noise and decides to investigate without telling the others, knowing damn well there is a killer roaming around.

My favorite: A person is being chased by a vehicle and runs down the middle of a road instead of somewhere the vehicle can't follow.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Sam   04-29-2005, 08:47 PM
Alan Wrote:My first instinct when the page opened up was, "hey, she's kind of cute in a jock girl sort of way." Then I read the article. I think I need to go brush my teeth now.

D'oh!! Sorry about that Alan!! Should've given all the guys a warning on that one.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
Biggles   04-29-2005, 10:03 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:It could also be considered a form of torture.

Watching David Caruso act makes me want to staple my eyes shut and fill my ears with molten steel.

That's acting? I thought acting took emotion.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Biggles   04-29-2005, 10:09 PM
The Mad American Wrote:One of the cliches that has always kind of stuck in my craw is the Coroner/Medical examiner eating thing. In a ton of movies and TV shows if there is a scene were someone needs to visit the Coroner/ME to get information about a particularly gruesome death, the Coroner/ME munching on some food as he/she deals with this nasty corpse is really over done. Not only is this stupid but if they are doing an examination for legal or medical purposes the presence of food in the area has the potential to contaminate the evidence/corpse.

I remember one time when Scully was doing a post mortem on X-Files she was examining the stomach contents and describing what the pizza consumed by the deceased as his last meal contained, then professed to being hungry. Classic! I must say though that dead bodies and autopsy photos have never dampened my appetite. I remember reviewing photos of charred bodies while eating charbroiled steak (the resemblance was remarkable).

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
KRW   04-29-2005, 10:59 PM
How did the "General Lee" always look perfect in every show and why didn't they actually kill off J.R.? Why does the bad guy always have to explain his plan before he tries to kill the good guy? And going back to the old westerns, why did they throw the bullets out of their guns and they never had to reload plus their horses never became tired? Was "Flipper" just an aquatic form of "Lassie" or was "Lassie" a land based "Flipper"? Why do women always scream and jump upon a chair when they see a mouse and why is it always the man who sets the mouse traps? And the biggest question of all, How did Indiana Jones keep his hat through all three movies? :confused:

KRW
Ken Valentine   04-30-2005, 01:33 AM
KRW Wrote:How did the "General Lee" always look perfect in every show and why didn't they actually kill off J.R.? Why does the bad guy always have to explain his plan before he tries to kill the good guy? And going back to the old westerns, why did they throw the bullets out of their guns and they never had to reload plus their horses never became tired? Was "Flipper" just an aquatic form of "Lassie" or was "Lassie" a land based "Flipper"? Why do women always scream and jump upon a chair when they see a mouse and why is it always the man who sets the mouse traps? And the biggest question of all, How did Indiana Jones keep his hat through all three movies? :confused:

And why did Superman stand there grinning when the villain shot him six times, and then duck when the gun was thrown at him?

Unexplained mysteries of the universe.

Ken V.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6