Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8   
cyber-jack   12-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Maggers Wrote:My "Little Beige Book" is in the process of shipping but I haven't gotten it yet. Supposed to be here soon.

Anyone else get their's yet?

I got mine in the mail yesterday, but didn't really have tome to start reading..or re-reading for the most part. I did have time to read the drabble and a half though, because if you can't squeeze in 150 words, you are way too busy!
the Oracle   12-14-2004, 02:38 PM
Maggers Wrote:My "Little Beige Book" is in the process of shipping but I haven't gotten it yet. Supposed to be here soon.

Anyone else get their's yet?
I think mine is gonna be a hair later, because it is being personalized by Paul and then coming from Shock.

-Rip

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
Brianmack5   12-15-2004, 11:46 PM
I wonder when it is gonna come in if you get it from shockline. i sent them an email and they said they haven't sent them to the great one yet.
Ken Valentine   12-16-2004, 02:28 AM
cyber-jack Wrote:I got mine in the mail yesterday, but didn't really have tome to start reading..or re-reading for the most part. I did have time to read the drabble and a half though, because if you can't squeeze in 150 words, you are way too busy!

Mine came today-yay.

Ken V.
fpw   12-16-2004, 09:10 AM
Brianmack5 Wrote:I wonder when it is gonna come in if you get it from shockline. i sent them an email and they said they haven't sent them to the great one yet.

Matt is supposed to bring them down tomorrow for inscriptions.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
stacyzinda123   12-16-2004, 11:09 AM
fpw Wrote:Matt is supposed to bring them down tomorrow for inscriptions.

Will they ship by Monday? I paid the shipping upgrade to priority mail so hopefully mine will come before Christmas(fingers crossed).
fpw   12-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Just inscribed 50 copies of Beige. Matt says it's his bestselling Little Book so far (he sold lots more in the uninscribed state).

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
the Oracle   12-17-2004, 02:27 PM
fpw Wrote:Just inscribed 50 copies of Beige. Matt says it's his bestselling Little Book so far (he sold lots more in the uninscribed state).
From Shock? Did you inscribe one to Vaughn? I am just taking a stab here, but I bet you don't sign to that name very often...

(:

-Vaughn

—Amelia Earhart
Shocklines.com   12-17-2004, 02:55 PM
the Oracle Wrote:From Shock? Did you inscribe one to Vaughn? I am just taking a stab here, but I bet you don't sign to that name very often...

(:

-Vaughn

Yup, Vaughn was in there.
the Oracle   12-17-2004, 03:02 PM
Shocklines.com Wrote:Yup, Vaughn was in there.
Sweet!!!

He will be very happy.

(:

Thanks,
Rip

—Amelia Earhart
Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8