Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8   
fpw   11-01-2004, 10:34 AM
I signed the sig sheets for A Little Beige Book of Nondescript Stories over the weekend at WFC. Shouldn't be long now.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Hajek   11-01-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm all giddy with anticipation!!Big Grin
Biggles   11-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I'm all giddy with anticipation!!Big Grin

That makes two of us. I have one on order too.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
fpw   11-30-2004, 10:51 PM
Just heard it from the horse's mouth (Elizabeth will kill me if she reads that): BEIGE ships 12/6. So those of you who've ordered them as Christmas gifts (and I've heard from a few) have no fear -- you will get them in plenty of time.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
APhew   11-30-2004, 10:53 PM
How about those of us who ordered inscribed copies through Shocklines?
fpw   11-30-2004, 11:00 PM
APhew Wrote:How about those of us who ordered inscribed copies through Shocklines?

I've told Matt to get them too me ASAP. Should be no problem.

FPW
FAQ
the Oracle   12-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Awesome!!!

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart
stacyzinda123   12-01-2004, 05:21 PM
fpw Wrote:I've told Matt to get them too me ASAP. Should be no problem.

That's great news for me and my mom's Christmas!
Paul R   12-01-2004, 08:04 PM
I eagerly await my inscribed copy from... well, myself, for my Christmas pressie. (Grins sheepishly.)
Maggers   12-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Paul R Wrote:I eagerly await my inscribed copy from... well, myself, for my Christmas pressie. (Grins sheepishly.)

You and me both, Paul. I'm my own best Santa. And I made sure that Santa knew I wanted the Little Beige Book, signed, too! Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8