Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Lisa   01-16-2005, 01:45 PM
I have two words for you crybabies.

Babe Ruth.

*runs around room waving Red Sox Championship banner and laughing hysterically*

Count the years from your last championship and subtract it from 86. The result is how much longer you have to wait before you can claim mental breakdown due to championship loss.

[Note: Offer not good in Cubbyland. You poor suckers are already way past your due date.]

Lisa
fpw   01-16-2005, 02:07 PM
I was so bummed yesterday. What an emotional rollercoaster. The Jets won on the field but lost on the scoreboard.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
dr_em2001   01-16-2005, 02:46 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:Okay, Rams/Falcons is starting, that's the game I really wanted to see anyway. Jets/Steelers stressed me out too much to enjoy this one without at least one glass of wine! I'm betting on the Falcons so I should say GO RAMS!!!!! Maybe I'll jinx the right team this time!
YOU JINXED MY RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!They really got themselves a whooping...Rams have been my team since they were in LA, always have and always will be my team...and you jinxed them :mad: :p
matthewsmommy   01-16-2005, 02:54 PM
dr_em2001 Wrote:YOU JINXED MY RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!They really got themselves a whooping...Rams have been my team since they were in LA, always have and always will be my team...and you jinxed them :mad: :p
Just keep away from my Colts, man, just back off. Big Grin I'm afraid to even watch the game today after the Jets game last night. I can take a lot, but OT freaks me out. :eek: The Tennessee-Florida OT game of 1999 is why my son is a preemie! (Not that he has any resemblance to a preemie! He's 4'2" and 68lbs at 5!). I love-hate football with a passion! Everytime a game doesn't go the way I think it will, I swear I'll never watch again!
ccosborne3   01-16-2005, 04:20 PM
Great news for all Colts fans everywhere.

It's supposed to start snowing in Foxboro about an hour before the Pats game starts. 3-5 inches of it. There's nothing like a snow game to bring out the best in the Colts. How can the Pats expect to compete against a mobile quarterback like Peyton Manning when he can hide between the snowflakes. How can they even hope to stop Edgerrin James when he can just slide 80 yards for a touchdown. Looks like this is the end of our little mini dynasty up here in Pats land. Sure, we haven't lost a game up here for the past two seasons. Sure, the Colts get whooped whenever we play them.

Up until I heard about the snow I had it figured as an even game.

Now we are gonners for sure!
Lisa   01-16-2005, 05:30 PM
I would just like to state to the football gods that for the record I completely agree with ccosborne! Big Grin Big Grin

Lisa
matthewsmommy   01-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I would just like to say to you both,
KISS MY ASS!!! Big Grin
Just kidding! Poor Peyton is shivering, I would love to be there to keep his cute ass warm! :p
matthewsmommy   01-16-2005, 07:59 PM
What kind of shit is this??? You can wrestle the damned football away from your opponent and it becomes YOUR BALL???? That was no interception, not exactly a fumble. Two, count them, TWO pats just wrestled the ball away and GOT IT!! This must be why I prefer college ball. What the hell?
jimbow8   01-16-2005, 08:03 PM
matthewsmommy Wrote:What kind of shit is this??? You can wrestle the damned football away from your opponent and it becomes YOUR BALL???? That was no interception, not exactly a fumble. Two, count them, TWO pats just wrestled the ball away and GOT IT!! This must be why I prefer college ball. What the hell?
Yep, perfectly legal.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
ccosborne3   01-16-2005, 08:27 PM
Every football analyst in the world gave the Colts a blueprint how to win this game. Manning hasn't tried to go deep even once. What the hell are they thinking? If the Pats can put together another long drive the Colts D will be too fatigued to put forth much of an effort the rest of the game.

The Pats don't lose close games.

Ever.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5