Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
matthewsmommy   01-19-2005, 10:12 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I'll take a winner like Brady or Rothlessburgah over a stat quarterback like Peyton Manning any time.
Why do you have to drag MY QB into this, huh? Sheesh......don't hate him because he's beautiful! :p Peyton rocks!
jimbow8   01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I'll take a winner like Brady or Rothlessburgah over a stat quarterback like Peyton Manning any time.
Whoa! Let's not jump the gun on Roethlisberger. He played very well in the regular season against some good teams and several crappy teams (LINK). Last week against the J-E-T-S he looked quite human. He hasn't proven anything yet. Brady, on the other hand, has.
This post was last modified: 01-19-2005, 11:30 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
ccosborne3   01-20-2005, 12:17 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Whoa! Let's not jump the gun on Roethlisberger. He played very well in the regular season against some good teams and several crappy teams

Yeah, I know. I just like misspelling his name.

RUTHLESBOOGER
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5