RepairmanJack.com Forums
Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? (/thread-633.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - matthewsmommy - 01-15-2005

Okay, Vegas seems to be in for a helluva shocker! I don't wanna jinx anything, but according to my TV, the Jets just might beat the Steelers tonight. 10 minutes left in the fourth and they're up by 7??? I was hoping they would turn that fumble into 7 more. . . . I love underdogs!
Of course, the Colts will still take all, but . . . . . . . .

Shit shit shit shit shit, I knew I'd screw it up! I should always keep my mouth shut til the end of the game!!!!!!!!! UUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, Rams/Falcons is starting, that's the game I really wanted to see anyway. Jets/Steelers stressed me out too much to enjoy this one without at least one glass of wine! I'm betting on the Falcons so I should say GO RAMS!!!!! Maybe I'll jinx the right team this time!

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - ccosborne3 - 01-16-2005

matthewsmommy Wrote:I'm betting on the Falcons

I hope you're not laying any points.

What's with Vick? That was one of the worst fumbles ever. I never get to see him play but his reputation seems to be right on. Great legs, some smarts, no arm. If by some little miracle the Falcons make it to the superbowl they will be eaten alive by the AFC.

And a nice game by the Jets, they should have won it.

Twice. :p

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - matthewsmommy - 01-16-2005

ccosborne3 Wrote:What's with Vick?
Don't know what you're talking about! (And if it's that bad, I don't wanna know! :p )I can't watch it, the Jets game screwed me up. I have it on in the bedroom and I go in periodically to check the score.
ccosborne3 Wrote:And a nice game by the Jets, they should have won it.

Twice. :p
No doubt! I would feel sorry for the guy, but he really fucked up. Let him cry for a while. The first one, I can understand, that's a long one. But that last one made me say ugly words really loud with my son in the next room. He just screwed the pooch on that one.

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - ccosborne3 - 01-16-2005

If the kicker is smart he won't even return to NY with the Jets. The Post and the Daily News will tear him up tommorow. Herm coached well and helped put his team in a position to win but is still going to take some heat.

SAME OLD JETS.

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - maxplay - 01-16-2005

ccosborne3 Wrote:If the kicker is smart he won't even return to NY with the Jets. The Post and the Daily News will tear him up tommorow. Herm coached well and helped put his team in a position to win but is still going to take some heat.

SAME OLD JETS.

This game reminds me so much of the Chiefs/Colts playoff game when Len Elliot missed 2 field goals that would have won it for the Chiefs. I can't describe how much he is still despised in the Kansas/Missouri area!

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - Biggles - 01-16-2005

maxplay Wrote:This game reminds me so much of the Chiefs/Colts playoff game when Len Elliot missed 2 field goals that would have won it for the Chiefs. I can't describe how much he is still despised in the Kansas/Missouri area!

Well, in the 'Burgh we feel the same about Neil O'Donnell. Remember those two stupid interceptions he threw into the arms of Cowboys in Super Bowl XXX? Well, we do! O'Donnell cost us One for the Thumb in '95, and he was let go in free agency the next year.

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - jimbow8 - 01-16-2005

Biggles Wrote:Well, in the 'Burgh we feel the same about Neil O'Donnell. Remember those two stupid interceptions he threw into the arms of Cowboys in Super Bowl XXX? Well, we do! O'Donnell cost us One for the Thumb in '95, and he was let go in free agency the next year.
I remember them quite well! Big Grin

Jets/Steelers. . . Is my TV broken? - Scott Miller - 01-16-2005

maxplay Wrote:This game reminds me so much of the Chiefs/Colts playoff game when Len Elliot missed 2 field goals that would have won it for the Chiefs. I can't describe how much he is still despised in the Kansas/Missouri area!

If I hear missed field goal, I instantly flashback to Gary Anderson missing his only field goal all season against the Falcons in the NFC Championship Game which would have given the Vikes an insurmountable lead. :mad: