swandy   04-03-2020, 06:44 PM
I saw from your newsletter that the final book from the Nocturnia Chronicles was actually released back in 2018 - at least that is what the link to Gauntlet Press implied.
I have the first two book as ebooks (sorry but I am not a collector and gave up on paper/hard cover books years ago) and have held off reading them till I knew the third volume was coming.
Any idea if it will be released as an ebook in the near future?
Thanks
fpw   04-13-2020, 10:43 AM
Tom and I are hoping to have this sorted soon. I know it's frustrating and I apologize. It's an agent issue.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
swandy   04-13-2020, 01:17 PM
fpw Wrote:Tom and I are hoping to have this sorted soon. I know it's frustrating and I apologize. It's an agent issue.

Thanks for the info. Nothing to apologize for. These issues probably come up more often than the general public knows.
At least I know it will be available eventually.
RootsReggae   06-22-2020, 03:28 PM
I saw this finally go up for sale on Amazon a couple days ago.
fpw   06-23-2020, 10:18 PM
Yes, all three books of the trilogy should be available soon.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
visigoth   07-30-2020, 11:17 PM
Thanks. Just bought it for Kindle on Amazon. I did not realize that the book was out. I wish this was more widely publicized because I am sure that there are more people out there who were looking forward to it.
This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 11:20 PM by visigoth.
fpw   07-31-2020, 12:17 PM
Push to come

FPW
FAQ