NewYorkjoe   03-01-2018, 05:51 PM
What follows is a true story told to me by a former coworker:

There was this guy who worked for a three-letter agency (which shall remain nameless) posted TDY to Amsterdam. He had a penchant for the ladies, so he cruised the areas where ladies-of-the-evening displayed their wares in windows. He became a frequent customer of one particular lady, so much so, that they began dating and she didn't even charge him!

(Now, here I would have become suspicious, but this guy imagined he was God's gift to women and was flattered.)

She even arranged for and paid for their hotel room in advance. This went on for over a week, then one night, she asked if she could tie him to the bed. Nothing loath, he agreed, looking forward to a kinky encounter. However, what he got was not what he wanted!

After he was bound and helpless, she put on her clothes and left, despite his entreaties. As soon as she closed the door, a closet burst open and a naked man, wearing only a Batman mask jumped out. "Batman" proceeded to have his way with the hapless victim repeatedly and at length, leaving him bound and helpless (and sore) the next morning.

Our victim, naturally, never was able to find his erstwhile girlfriend again, as she was probably enjoying a vacation thanks to "Batman," and he realized who had been paying for their hotel trysts all along, and observing the action from the closet.

Unfortunately, our victim made the mistake of confiding the occurrence to a "friend" at this same, nameless three-letter agency, who, though sworn to secrecy, found it to be too good a tale to keep. So, often when the victim walked down the halls, he had the old Batman theme from TV as background.
NYj

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
fpw   03-05-2018, 10:03 PM
tanstaafl

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Tony H   04-02-2018, 12:49 PM
That is such an antiquated urban legend and part of the "gay panic" parables. It's insulting.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
t4terrific   04-11-2018, 09:29 PM
NewYorkjoe Wrote:What follows is a true story told to me by a former coworker:

There was this guy who worked for a three-letter agency (which shall remain nameless) posted TDY to Amsterdam. He had a penchant for the ladies, so he cruised the areas where ladies-of-the-evening displayed their wares in windows. He became a frequent customer of one particular lady, so much so, that they began dating and she didn't even charge him!

(Now, here I would have become suspicious, but this guy imagined he was God's gift to women and was flattered.)

She even arranged for and paid for their hotel room in advance. This went on for over a week, then one night, she asked if she could tie him to the bed. Nothing loath, he agreed, looking forward to a kinky encounter. However, what he got was not what he wanted!

After he was bound and helpless, she put on her clothes and left, despite his entreaties. As soon as she closed the door, a closet burst open and a naked man, wearing only a Batman mask jumped out. "Batman" proceeded to have his way with the hapless victim repeatedly and at length, leaving him bound and helpless (and sore) the next morning.

Our victim, naturally, never was able to find his erstwhile girlfriend again, as she was probably enjoying a vacation thanks to "Batman," and he realized who had been paying for their hotel trysts all along, and observing the action from the closet.

Unfortunately, our victim made the mistake of confiding the occurrence to a "friend" at this same, nameless three-letter agency, who, though sworn to secrecy, found it to be too good a tale to keep. So, often when the victim walked down the halls, he had the old Batman theme from TV as background.
NYj

At least George Costanza didn’t get raped. He got robbed, but not raped.

How does someone have their way with the three lettered agency fella if he is conscious and unwilling? Was there a weapon involved?
This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 10:21 PM by t4terrific.
NewYorkjoe   03-28-2019, 11:53 AM
I'm sorry, Tony, I didn't mean to be insulting, but that was the way I heard it. I was not aware it was an urban legend, like waking up in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney.
NYj

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
t4terrific   03-30-2019, 12:55 PM
NewYorkjoe; Wrote:...urban legend, like waking up in a bathtub filled with ice and missing a kidney.
NYj

A buddy of mine was on a hike in Virginia, when a giant bunny, walking on two legs, and carrying an ax began chasing him.

The bunny just nicked my friend’s right butt cheek with the ax and was about to deliver a death blow when a hitchhiking kid, that looked to be about 8, with solid black eyes scared the giant two legged bunny off.

My buddy was so grateful that he offered to give the kid a ride. Within a few miles there appeared a giant black dog on the side of the road. The kid said it was his friend and his friend would lead him home.

The strangest part of the factual story is that instead of walking with the giant black dog, the kid got onto the dog, who had bright glowing red eyes.

Lightning struck and the duo of dog and boy vanished into the woods, never to be heard from again.

It’s true. It’s true.
This post was last modified: 04-01-2019, 12:43 PM by t4terrific.