Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 6 12   
The Mad American   05-02-2011, 12:46 AM
Srem Wrote:Hmm, I never would have thought of Edward Norton as Jack. If it wasn't for his height, I think he would make an awesome Jack, however.
Hell, you could still use him with today's special effects. Look what they did to Elijah Woods for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy; they made him into a freakin' Hobbit!

I walked past Elijah Woods in an airport once and let me tell you, he is a freaking hobbit.Big Grin Okay, maybe not a hobbit but they didn't have to work too hard to make him look so small.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

webby   05-02-2011, 01:05 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I walked past Elijah Woods in an airport once and let me tell you, he is a freaking hobbit.Big Grin Okay, maybe not a hobbit but they didn't have to work too hard to make him look so small.

[Image: hahaha-024.gif]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
t4terrific   05-02-2011, 01:41 PM
The Mad American Wrote:I walked past Elijah Woods in an airport once and let me tell you, he is a freaking hobbit.Big Grin
I still feel bad about him losing his finger. I'll bet he also got an infection from the bite.
The Mad American   05-02-2011, 01:57 PM
t4terrific Wrote:I still feel bad about him losing his finger. I'll bet he also got an infection from the bite.

Holy crap my mind is not functioning today. It took me forever to figure out what the hell this post was about and it is pretty obvious.

I need more sleep, or medication. One or the other will do I suppose.

~ Red Buttons

Mala_Ross   05-05-2011, 12:18 PM
It just came to me!!! what bout joseph fiennes... as
Jack or R?? Whhat do you think??

[COLOR="Purple"]":eek:Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.[/COLOR]
The Mad American   05-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Mala_Ross Wrote:It just came to me!!! what bout joseph fiennes... as

His butchering of Merlin the Starz channel's "Camelot" would have me voting against him in any role I would care about.

~ Red Buttons

Srem   05-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Mala_Ross Wrote:It just came to me!!! what bout joseph fiennes... as

Well, perhaps if he was 10 years younger...Joseph is about 40, which is too old to play Jack.

I did like him in the series FlashForward, however. It's just too bad they had to end the show prematurely.

Also, something to note: this guy has one hell of a long name:

Joseph Alberic Iscariot Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes

(wow)

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Mala_Ross   05-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Srem Wrote:Well, perhaps if he was 10 years younger...Joseph is about 40, which is too old to play Jack.

I did like him in the series FlashForward, however. It's just too bad they had to end the show prematurely.

Also, something to note: this guy has one hell of a long name:

Joseph Alberic Iscariot Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes

(wow)

I had no idea that it was soo long, what about Jake Sully from AVATAR, you think that guy could? hes younger

[COLOR="Purple"]":eek:Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.[/COLOR]
Srem   05-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Mala_Ross Wrote:I had no idea that it was soo long, what about Jake Sully from AVATAR, you think that guy could? hes younger

Sam Worthington, age 34ish; still a little too old, but has a fairly 'normal' look about him similiar to Jack.

Personally, he wouldn't be my first choice, but still, not a bad choice either. Smile

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
lexator222   05-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Welcome to the board, Lanyard! Your cast is good, but let's face it--if a Jack movie were going to be made, it would be on DVD by now.

I agree completely! This movie series should have started by 1995, at the VERY least. Chances are not good for it ever to be in production. For whatever reasons, we just have to face the fact that there will be no "Jack" movies, EVER!
Oh, and BTW:
John Goodman as "Abe"????? What were you thinking? He didn't even make a good "King Ralph". What a joke. Plus the fact that he's not jewish!

Lexx

JACK fan
Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 6 12