Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 12   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:That's not true. Many movies have taken considerably longer than this to get onto the screen.

And sometime -- either this month or next month -- Paul is going to have another meeting with the movie folks.

Ken V.

Well, you're right, Ken. John Keel's THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES took decades to get to the screen. John did not care. He was more than happy to cash his option check every year. (Though when the film finally came out in 2001, he was thrilled. John was very pleased at the fine adaptation of his work, and liked even better that the paperback re-issue made the NYT best-seller list. He was perpetually hard-up, like most writers, and really needed those royalties bucks in his wallet.)
Libby   04-22-2011, 01:28 AM
That is a great cast!!! I also fell inclined to suggest Bipasha Basu or Deepika Padukone for Kolibati, and Amitabh Bachchan or Arjun Rampal for Kusum. Also, MAYBE, Bradley Cooper for Jack (I dont know if he could pull off the acting, but his look would work).

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Ken Valentine   04-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Mala_Ross Wrote:I just hope that the sign is in the window! that and a comment or two about his smell! Smile
What sign are you referring to, and do mean his aftershave/cologne?

Ken V.
Mala_Ross   04-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:What sign are you referring to, and do mean his aftershave/cologne?

Ken V.

I was referring to the cologne but you're right, both would do

[COLOR="Purple"]":eek:Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.[/COLOR]
Mala_Ross   04-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Libby Wrote:That is a great cast!!! I also fell inclined to suggest Bipasha Basu or Deepika Padukone for Kolibati, and Amitabh Bachchan or Arjun Rampal for Kusum. Also, MAYBE, Bradley Cooper for Jack (I dont know if he could pull off the acting, but his look would work).

Micheal Shanks? he is average enough, looks wise, and is ripped! I loved him in Stargate SG1

[COLOR="Purple"]":eek:Inigo Montoya: Who are you?
Man in Black: No one of consequence.
Inigo Montoya: I must know...
Man in Black: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo Montoya: 'kay.[/COLOR]
turk mcgurk   05-01-2011, 07:28 PM
I gotta go with edward norton for RJ
Anemone of the State   05-01-2011, 08:02 PM
turk mcgurk Wrote:I gotta go with edward norton for RJ

That used to be my initial choice, but he's too tall.

"Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss."
Robert A. Heinlein
Srem   05-01-2011, 08:31 PM
turk mcgurk Wrote:I gotta go with edward norton for RJ

Hmm, I never would have thought of Edward Norton as Jack. If it wasn't for his height, I think he would make an awesome Jack, however.
Hell, you could still use him with today's special effects. Look what they did to Elijah Woods for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy; they made him into a freakin' Hobbit!

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Srem   05-01-2011, 08:39 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:Since it would most likely never happen:

[Image: 01835892-photo-chris-evans-dans-push.jpg]
[Image: jimmy-kimmel-hottie-body-humpilates-0228...30x245.jpg]
[Image: 220px-Harvey-Fierstein-2009.jpg]
[Image: 2720357798_f3a4cbcc8b_o.jpg]

Nice cast, especially for how I've always envisioned Julio and Gia,
although I do have to admit that Benicio Del Torres wouldn't make a bad Julio, either.

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Mr Lasso   05-02-2011, 12:43 AM
My uncle and I have done this a few times...

Kolibati- Padma Lakshmi for sure.

Jack- I like Matt Damon (think Bourne) for this role. I just like his acting skills.
Pages (12):    1 2 3 4 5 12