Pages (54):    1 2 3 4 5 6 54   
Alvin Fox   02-03-2010, 05:51 AM
I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel Live and Lindleof and Cuse announced the final day for Lost- Sunday May 23rd.

...Looks like I'm gonna take that night off work.
colburn0004   02-03-2010, 09:23 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Do you think the alternate realities will run through the end? To show the viewers how crappy everyone's life would be if they hadn't gone to the island? In the alternate reality Desmond would have never crashed on the island three years prior. Who knows why he was flying out of Sydney.

Did anyone else feel sad for everyone in the alternate reality? Charlie, Locke, and Sun most of all i just felt sad for. What was up with hurley having good luck? Nothing bad ever happening to him?

It was a great opening but man am I confused.

If those people are in the temple and have been there a while(if not a while where did they come from?) when did smokie get outed from there?

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
cobalt   02-03-2010, 11:59 AM
When Sayid rose I thought it was Jacob reanimating him...not Richard.

EWMAN
DaveStrorm   02-03-2010, 12:18 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:When Sayid rose I thought it was Jacob reanimating him...not Richard.

That was my initial reaction too. That Jacob was using the same loophole that the man in black used. Whichever is the case, odds are good it's either Jacob or Richard.

When Locke said he wanted to go home, where would that be? Inside the temple? Off the island somewhere?
cobalt   02-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Letting the new Locke off the island is going to be a bad thing. Do you think Jacob was the jailer for the man in black? Does he have a name BTW?

EWMAN
colburn0004   02-03-2010, 01:10 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:That was my initial reaction too. That Jacob was using the same loophole that the man in black used. Whichever is the case, odds are good it's either Jacob or Richard.

When Locke said he wanted to go home, where would that be? Inside the temple? Off the island somewhere?

I also think this is a very safe bet. More solidified for me as how Miles seemed to act during one of the scenes where he was shown sitting near Sayid, he looked uneasy. At first I was thinking it was Richard reanimated as how he was knocked out/killed by MIB and the very next scene Sayid is alive. But I more so think it is Jacob as how he was thinking deeply when he was standing over Sayid's body.

On a second thought I was thinking about what Juliet was saying as she died. I sort of passed it off as rambling while she was dying but then when Miles said she wanted to say "It worked" it made me think there was more to what she was saying. Maybe when she was dying there was some sort of link between her and alternate reality her. Then I though what if she was asking Sawyer to coffee in the alternate world where they were never on the island? I thinking more now that the alternate world is showing how these people are linked more so then just by the island maybe.

Sorry for ramblings I can't stop thinking about the premiere. Big Grin

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
DaveStrorm   02-03-2010, 01:16 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:IOn a second thought I was thinking about what Juliet was saying as she died. I sort of passed it off as rambling while she was dying but then when Miles said she wanted to say "It worked" it made me think there was more to what she was saying.

I wondered about this too. And clearly Jacob must have foreseen all this b/c he gave Hurley that guitar case (well left it) in the cab before everyone even came back to the island - including Locke's body. At least my assumption is that when he left that guitar case it already had the ankh in it with the note inside.
Maggers   02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
DaveStrorm Wrote:I wondered about this too. And clearly Jacob must have foreseen all this ...

Jacob has foreseen a helluva lot. He gave young Sawyer his pen at Sawyer's parents' funeral. He paid for young Katie's stolen lunch box. Those things happened years ago.

Jacob sees a helluva lot.

Sayid certainly could be Jacob. Richard may or may not be dead. Either way, it's an awesome way for Sayid to come back to The Island.

I'd like to know the role Ben is going to play this season. He's been so key for so long, he seemed so ... diminished in the season opening. And somehow, god help me, that seemed so sad. Could I possibly be routing for BEN?????

I love the new, more assertive Hurley.

I must say, I am not confused by the dual story lines. I'm very accepting and just sitting back and enjoying the show. I am also not going to try to figure out what they mean, at least not now. I don't have enough data yet.

I absolutely LOVE that there's this whole new clan of Others that we haven't seen before, and I'm wild about the Japanese guy, if, indeed, that's Japanese he's speaking.

Do you remember what the former stewardess said to the Japanese guy when our 815 survivors first arrived? She said, "I know them. They are from the FIRST plane, 815, the one I was on." So it seems they know about Ajira 316, which seemingly confirms they are in the present.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Miller   02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Hey! lol It depends...I get lost in lots of things...all the time...every chance I get. :prrr:

Solid philosophy.

Its good to be king of your own little town-Tom Petty. But in your case, queen.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Maggers Wrote:Do you remember what the former stewardess said to the Japanese guy when our 815 survivors first arrived? She said, "I know them. They are from the FIRST plane, 815, the one I was on." So it seems they know about Ajira 316, which seemingly confirms they are in the present.

You think they are in the present? I thought 1974.

EWMAN
Pages (54):    1 2 3 4 5 6 54