Pages (54): 1 2 3 4 5 54   
colburn0004   01-29-2010, 05:12 PM
So only a few days to go til the premier. I just saw the video for the first four minutes of the season premiere that was given to some winners of a contest of some sort, and I just had to jump over and make this thread.

The first minutes didn't really have me surprised too much but it makes me counting down the seconds until the premier.

Who else can't wait? I'm very interested in what will actually be answered and what will be left open.

For anyone interested here is where I saw the opening scene: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi...ed_kristin

It can also sort of be said that this is no "new" footage.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
DaveStrorm   01-29-2010, 07:27 PM
I am ready! Bring it on!

I taped the "pop up" repeat of last season's finale but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I watched the video from that link you posted. The very, very end seemed new but I could just be remembering wrong.
Brian   01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
I believe the last part on the plane is new as well. But let's ask Maggers, she's the LOST expert.

There is no wise man without fault
cobalt   01-30-2010, 02:10 AM
I can't wait! I just love LOST.

EWMAN
Aprilis   01-30-2010, 02:14 AM
How cool would that be if they crashed again and were stuck in a loop?

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Alvin Fox   01-30-2010, 02:34 AM
Is that why it premieres on Groundhog's Day?
colburn0004   01-30-2010, 04:10 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Is that why it premieres on Groundhog's Day?

Hadn't noticed that it was. Hmmmm..... could be. But I think the last part is new. I just said it's not technically new as its just an extension of the scene. Instead of crashing the plane makes it through the turbulence. I just figured to stick to there word Darlton would say something like that(that it wasn't new footage per se)

Some ideas that I have seen floating around is that their new narrative style as apposed to flash forwards or flashbacks that this year the plane won't crash and they will show sort of an alternate world. What the characters are going through both after the incident and if the plane crash had not happened. Not sure if that would work but seems interesting.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
cobalt   01-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Aprilis Wrote:How cool would that be if they crashed again and were stuck in a loop?

AlvinFox Wrote:Is that why it premieres on Groundhog's Day?

Oh I hope not! After The Gunslinger...I got real tired of "Ka is a wheel"

EWMAN
Medusa   01-30-2010, 02:52 PM
I can't wait! The final season should have so many answers (I hope).

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Brian   01-30-2010, 06:10 PM
colburn0004 Wrote:Some ideas that I have seen floating around is that their new narrative style as apposed to flash forwards or flashbacks that this year the plane won't crash and they will show sort of an alternate world. What the characters are going through both after the incident and if the plane crash had not happened. Not sure if that would work but seems interesting.

That would be interesting. Suppose that the island survivors all retain their memories of being on the island and all that happened. It did seem as if Jack was remembering on that clip.
Now add in all the people that died on the plane, on the island, were killed to protect the existence of the island. One season doesn't seem enough to explain it all.
Whatever the writers have in mind, I'm there.

There is no wise man without fault
Pages (54): 1 2 3 4 5 54