Pages (3):    1 2 3
Auskar   12-29-2009, 12:21 AM
I just finished Ground Zero. Who's gonna die in Fatal Error, I wonder.

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
webby   12-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Auskar Wrote:I just finished Ground Zero. Who's gonna die in Fatal Error, I wonder.

Hush your mouth!

*sigh* I'm sure it will be someone. Maybe several someones. But I just don't want to think too much about that yet. Sad

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Patrice   12-29-2009, 11:27 AM
Nice Cover but really different from the ohter RJ Covers...
i liked the old style

uh somebody´s gonna die in fatal error...
hell no...

that will put jack in an aggressive mood for #15 i guess
Karithna   12-29-2009, 04:37 PM
It's very Dali-esque. Why the switch from the usual design?

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein
fpw   12-29-2009, 05:04 PM
This is one of the LIMITED editions - which have no format except that Harry Morris is always the artist. The trade edition will have the same layout as all the others.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
ccosborne3   12-30-2009, 12:21 AM
The cover is OK. Too much going on there I think. The endpaper is totally awesome. Had I been in charge of the book art I would have switched it around, having the striking B&W endpaper be the cover opening up to the full color endpaper. Much more interesting.
Dave F   12-30-2009, 07:45 PM
I agree front cover is very busy, but the endpaper is great.

Still who cares the story will be awesome and that is what really counts

The Gauntlet version is available for pre order now, just put my order in

The artist formally known as Britfan
ccosborne3   04-15-2010, 12:25 PM
I completely forgot that I had even seen the cover. Is the endpaper supposed to be afterbirth? And if so uck!
Pages (3):    1 2 3