Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8   
jacksgia   10-21-2008, 02:17 PM
One of my ex boyfriends from a few months ago, told me that he does what he called "jobs". He went by the name Repairman Jack. People went to him if they couldn't go to the police. He told me one of the "jobs" dealt with a child molester. Also I read some of the books to see what was similar. Surprisingly, the character and him was very similar. He would go by the books almost trying to follow in the characters foot steps. I have already read By The Sword. The uncanny connection is that he had possession of the same book that the character Jack found. The one that would be able to turn languages into different native tongues. There are a few more connections that I possibly put together. I still want to finish the connection with the two. So my question is has anyone have heard of or been into similar situations?
cobalt   10-21-2008, 03:18 PM
.bmp
laughing.bmp (Size: 1.62 KB Downloads: 662)

Okay, which one of the clowns here did this?

EWMAN
Sigokat   10-21-2008, 04:12 PM
Someone's been licking too many windows....

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Av8or   10-21-2008, 04:26 PM
[Image: crack_pipe.jpg]

Men have been taught that the highest virtue is not to achieve, but to give. Yet one cannot give that which has not been created. Creation comes before distribution—or there will be nothing to distribute. The need of the creator comes before the need of any possible beneficiary. Yet we are taught to admire the second-hander who dispenses gifts he has not produced above the man who made the gifts possible. We praise an act of charity. We shrug at an act of achievement.[SIZE=1]
[/SIZE]
jacksgia   10-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Actually it is the truth. There are plenty more similarities to the character and my ex. Its uncanny especially with the allys and the otherness. Don't think I'm nuts but its true
Paul R   10-22-2008, 05:37 AM
Are you P. Frank Winslow.....?

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
cobalt   10-22-2008, 09:28 AM
jacksgia Wrote:Actually it is the truth. There are plenty more similarities to the character and my ex. Its uncanny especially with the allys and the otherness. Don't think I'm nuts but its true

Sure....aha...right.....okay.....mmm yeah...Confusedkep:

EWMAN
Tony H   10-22-2008, 09:53 AM
This better be the start of an ARG. Ever since Majestic shut down its servers after 9/11 I have been awaiting an alternate reality game to take its place.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   10-22-2008, 09:59 AM
AsMoral Wrote:This better be the start of an ARG. Ever since Majestic shut down its servers after 9/11 I have been awaiting an alternate reality game to take its place.

You mean we could shoot "things" and blow stuff up?! I'm so in......

EWMAN
bones weep tedium   10-22-2008, 11:32 AM
jacksgia Wrote:One of my ex boyfriends from a few months ago, told me that he does what he called "jobs". He went by the name Repairman Jack. People went to him if they couldn't go to the police. He told me one of the "jobs" dealt with a child molester. Also I read some of the books to see what was similar. Surprisingly, the character and him was very similar. He would go by the books almost trying to follow in the characters foot steps. I have already read By The Sword. The uncanny connection is that he had possession of the same book that the character Jack found. The one that would be able to turn languages into different native tongues. There are a few more connections that I possibly put together. I still want to finish the connection with the two. So my question is has anyone have heard of or been into similar situations?

I don't get it. :nonod: What's the question?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (8): 1 2 3 4 5 8