RepairmanJack.com Forums
anyone hear any similarity to this? - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: anyone hear any similarity to this? (/thread-3105.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jacksgia - 10-21-2008

One of my ex boyfriends from a few months ago, told me that he does what he called "jobs". He went by the name Repairman Jack. People went to him if they couldn't go to the police. He told me one of the "jobs" dealt with a child molester. Also I read some of the books to see what was similar. Surprisingly, the character and him was very similar. He would go by the books almost trying to follow in the characters foot steps. I have already read By The Sword. The uncanny connection is that he had possession of the same book that the character Jack found. The one that would be able to turn languages into different native tongues. There are a few more connections that I possibly put together. I still want to finish the connection with the two. So my question is has anyone have heard of or been into similar situations?

anyone hear any similarity to this? - cobalt - 10-21-2008

.bmp
laughing.bmp (Size: 1.62 KB Downloads: 662)

Okay, which one of the clowns here did this?

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Sigokat - 10-21-2008

Someone's been licking too many windows....

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Av8or - 10-21-2008

[Image: crack_pipe.jpg]

anyone hear any similarity to this? - jacksgia - 10-22-2008

Actually it is the truth. There are plenty more similarities to the character and my ex. Its uncanny especially with the allys and the otherness. Don't think I'm nuts but its true

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Paul R - 10-22-2008

Are you P. Frank Winslow.....?

anyone hear any similarity to this? - cobalt - 10-22-2008

jacksgia Wrote:Actually it is the truth. There are plenty more similarities to the character and my ex. Its uncanny especially with the allys and the otherness. Don't think I'm nuts but its true

Sure....aha...right.....okay.....mmm yeah...Confusedkep:

anyone hear any similarity to this? - Tony H - 10-22-2008

This better be the start of an ARG. Ever since Majestic shut down its servers after 9/11 I have been awaiting an alternate reality game to take its place.

anyone hear any similarity to this? - cobalt - 10-22-2008

AsMoral Wrote:This better be the start of an ARG. Ever since Majestic shut down its servers after 9/11 I have been awaiting an alternate reality game to take its place.

You mean we could shoot "things" and blow stuff up?! I'm so in......

anyone hear any similarity to this? - bones weep tedium - 10-22-2008

jacksgia Wrote:One of my ex boyfriends from a few months ago, told me that he does what he called "jobs". He went by the name Repairman Jack. People went to him if they couldn't go to the police. He told me one of the "jobs" dealt with a child molester. Also I read some of the books to see what was similar. Surprisingly, the character and him was very similar. He would go by the books almost trying to follow in the characters foot steps. I have already read By The Sword. The uncanny connection is that he had possession of the same book that the character Jack found. The one that would be able to turn languages into different native tongues. There are a few more connections that I possibly put together. I still want to finish the connection with the two. So my question is has anyone have heard of or been into similar situations?

I don't get it. :nonod: What's the question?