Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Scott Hajek   07-14-2008, 11:17 PM
Reaper
Psych -- new episode Friday

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Maggers   07-14-2008, 11:40 PM
jonledon Wrote:I'm a HUGE LOST fan, but I know they ain't comin back till next year.

Ooohh baby, ain't no bigger LOST fan than I. The Queens created the "line" beneath my avatar to attest to that. Big Grin I've seen each episode about 10 ten times. I'm a freak. There're several LOST threads on the board, but those threads become dated quickly. They're best read while the show is on air.

I mad about DEXTER and can't wait till he comes back, and BROTHERHOOD.
This post was last modified: 07-14-2008, 11:58 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

mad4tunes   07-15-2008, 02:06 AM
I want to see "Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip" come back...I don't think NBC gave it a decent chance.

I'm hoping Season 3 of "Heroes" is better than Season 2 was...Season 2 seemed like an afterthought, and not as gripping as Season 1.

Other than that, I stopped watching "Law & Order" when Jerry Orbach died, and all of the CSI shows have gone to hell in a handbasket.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
Kenji   07-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I miss good Westerns like BONANZA and GUNSMOKE.

Hey, Mike. I liked GUNSMOKE too. Cool

Yeah, I really liked "very" old TV shows. Ironside, The Fugitive, Wanted Dead or Alive, etc etc...
Noelie   07-15-2008, 12:22 PM
mad4tunes Wrote:I want to see "Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip" come back...I don't think NBC gave it a decent chance.
Agreed. I'm a huge Sorkin fan, and I loved Studio 60. I think that the first few episodes were kind of weak and people stopped watching - which is really sad because when he finally hit his stride in writing the show, it really was very good. (I also want to see that movie they were making on the show about Anita Pallenberg. :p )

But to the subject at hand, the only one I'm really eagerly awaiting right now is Dexter. Wink

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Scott Hajek   07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
mad4tunes Wrote:I want to see "Studio 60 On the Sunset Strip" come back...I don't think NBC gave it a decent chance.

I agree with you, too. I loved this show. It had a great mix of humor, snappy dialog and great acting.

It was never given a proper chance like most of the shows I tend to really love. It seems to be a curse of mine. Shows I invest a lot in get cancelled before there is resolution.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Marc   07-16-2008, 03:46 PM

I forgot about "Studio 60". Yeah... that was a good show. It would be nice to see it come back.

About a year ago I thought it would be nice to see a new channel created called "Second Chance TV" that broadcast cancelled shows that this station picked. "Studio 60" and "Firefly" would be two great shows that need to come back.
jonledon   07-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Marc B. Wrote:I forgot about "Studio 60". Yeah... that was a good show. It would be nice to see it come back.

About a year ago I thought it would be nice to see a new channel created called "Second Chance TV" that broadcast cancelled shows that this station picked. "Studio 60" and "Firefly" would be two great shows that need to come back.

I agree. Firefly should come back. It was an awsome show, and I've seen all the episodes at least 3 times. Only problem, Walsh and Shepard Book would be missing. Sad
Marc   07-16-2008, 05:50 PM
jonledon Wrote:I agree. Firefly should come back. It was an awsome show, and I've seen all the episodes at least 3 times. Only problem, Walsh and Shepard Book would be missing. Sad

Not necessarily. The movie takes place 6-8 months after the series ended. If they did a new series they could fill in that time period. We still don't know the mysteries surrounding Book and Inara. Those are two story lines that need to be cleared up.
Sean Baron   07-16-2008, 11:23 PM
The Shield...

FX has put some teaser trailers up for the final season on their site, and from the looks of things, its going to be an eventful finish to one of the best damn shows on TV period!

Its the only show I have to watch...there's just no question...I have to.
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5