Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Mike Hanson   07-04-2008, 04:28 PM
JEFF GOLDBLUM!

Tall, dark, very physical actor. A lot of maturity, still in his
prime...usually plays goofy roles, but definitely has a dark
side.

Actually played The Devil in the movie "Mister Frost"
Wapitikev   07-04-2008, 06:25 PM
webby Wrote:I agree. Smile (about Kusum)

Link to gallery of Possible Kusum...scroll to post 166...a gallery of possible Kolabati actresses is included shortly thereafter, as well.

webby Wrote:Spoilers for Reborn, Reprisal and Conspiricies:
[SPOILER]Also, by the time Rasalom becomes part of Jack's world, he'd be in the body he was Reborn into in '68, right? So we'll have to go by the description of Rafe in Reprisal to know what he looks like to Jack. Or his description in Conspiricies maybe.[/SPOILER]

You mentioned Reborn...based on the descriptions of his parents in Reborn, it would be unlikely that he would look the same as he did in the Keep.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 07-04-2008, 06:47 PM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Wapitikev   07-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Maggers Wrote:Frank Langella might be too old now for the Big R, but he's got that smooth, menacing way about him.

I totally agreed a few months ago and recommended this thread be started, as well

...but, you're right, he is a fair bit older than the 40 year old he would be playing (he's 70).

Iain Glen, on the other hand would be fine (he's 47).

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 07-04-2008, 06:49 PM by Wapitikev.

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Kenji   07-04-2008, 07:48 PM
Daniel Day-Lewis. He is perfect for Rasalom!
Legion   07-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Hes a bit too campy for my tastes. Andrews would be a perfect Kusum. As for Rasalom, well, I have to vote against Jeff Goldblum. i'd just keep thinking "Chaos theory predicted all of this" while watching it.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Maggers   07-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Kenji Wrote:Daniel Day-Lewis. He is perfect for Rasalom!

Much as I enjoy Daniel-Day Lewis, he'd take Rasalom and turn him into a character none of us would recognize.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

tenebroust   07-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Being as the prospective movie is about Repairman Jack, and that Rasalom doesn't play a part in it, I think Naveen Andrews would probably do a pretty good job of playing Kusum.

Ken V.

I think this is the better idea. I believe that Rasalom can appear in different guises, or am I wrong there? If that is the case then when he appears in the different movies someone else could play the role each time if need be.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
Biggles   07-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Gabriel Byrne.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000321/

Who else could do better? Case closed. Judgment for Biggles. Don't even think about appealing. Big Grin

BTW, if you have ever seen "The Usual Suspects", I can't imagine you would disagree.
This post was last modified: 07-05-2008, 04:01 PM by Biggles.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Miskatonic & Gin   07-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Biggles Wrote:Gabriel Byrne.

Who else could do better? Case closed. Judgment for Biggles. Don't even think about appealing. Big Grin

BTW, if you have ever seen "The Usual Suspects", I can't imagine you would disagree.

Nobody who has been killed by Rasalom in a movie can play Rasalom! Wink

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Wapitikev   07-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Biggles Wrote:Gabriel Byrne.

Woooaaaaah, Biggles. Don't hammer that gavel just yet.

Gabriel Byrne is a great actor (he made End of Days worth watching), but a 58 year old playing a 40 year old? That's a stretching reasonable doubt to the breaking point. What jury's gonna buy that?

-Wapitikev

Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6