Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
Wapitikev   07-05-2008, 05:26 PM
Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:Nobody who has been killed by Rasalom in a movie can play Rasalom! Wink

Now, Keyser Soze I could buy as Rasalom. At least Spacey is only 49.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
linusvanpelt   07-05-2008, 07:06 PM
I really think THE person who should play Rasalom is....

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad . I dont think anyone could play him better.

So much for my politics.

Linus

Linus
phoenix rising   07-05-2008, 09:10 PM
When I was reading this I had a funny thought.... Obama as Rasalom....don't ask I'm in a weird mood.
Kenji   07-05-2008, 09:23 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:When I was reading this I had a funny thought.... Obama as Rasalom....don't ask I'm in a weird mood.

So Hillary Clinton is a lady with dog...? :xd:
Wapitikev   07-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Kenji Wrote:So Hillary Clinton is a lady with dog...? :xd:

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Ken Valentine   07-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Kenji Wrote:So Hillary Clinton is a lady with dog...? :xd:
How do you tell (officially) which one is the dog?

Ken V.
Legion   07-07-2008, 03:35 PM
Hillary would be the little monkey guy on Rasalom's shoulder through-out Conspiracies. Can never remember his name. But you know how monkeys love to do nothing but jerk off and fling poo.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Noelie   07-07-2008, 05:16 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I always felt that Gary Oldman would make a great Molasar or Rasalom.

Gary Oldman has been Rasalom in my head since the first time I read The Keep.

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Scott Miller   07-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Noelie Wrote:Gary Oldman has been Rasalom in my head since the first time I read The Keep.

That is why I put Molosar down as I see Gary just terrifying in the role. I wouldn't complain if he played Rasalom but the visual connection just isn't as strong for that.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Wapitikev   07-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:That is why I put Molosar down as I see Gary just terrifying in the role. I wouldn't complain if he played Rasalom but the visual connection just isn't as strong for that.

I agree. Gary would make a good choice for the Keep...but Rasalom looks physically different in the Jack Books...he's controlling a body with completely different DNA from the one that he inhabited in that book.

I'd definitely agree with Iain Glen or Kevin Spacey (Spacey is actually my choice for a middle aged Hannibal Lecter...he'd be amazing in that role).

However, as mentioned, both those actors are in their late 40s while Jack and Rasalom are both close in age and between 35-40 years old.

Given that age-range, I suggest someone whose name has been mentioned as a possible Jack more than once:

Thomas Jane is relatively the same age as Ryan Reynolds and, in my opinion, is perceived as more formidable and intense, just as Rasalom should be, compared to Jack. I think he would do a fine job.

Thoughts?

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 07-08-2008, 05:13 PM by Wapitikev.

Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6