Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6   
Legion   07-04-2008, 12:54 PM
I know there have been a million posts on this board for who should play ack. What about Mister Big Bad himself?

My vote is Naveen Andrews. Rasalom is described as arabic if memory serves correct. ( I hope Im right there.)

Hes got that smooth, collected, intelligent way of speaking but he's also bad ass as hell.

[Image: tn2_naveen_andrews_2.jpg]

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
tenebroust   07-04-2008, 12:57 PM
Legion Wrote:I know there have been a million posts on this board for who should play ack. What about Mister Big Bad himself?

My vote is Naveen Andrews. Rasalom is described as arabic if memory serves correct. ( I hope Im right there.)

Hes got that smooth, collected, intelligent way of speaking but he's also bad ass as hell.

[Image: tn2_naveen_andrews_2.jpg]

That is certainly a possibility. The guy needs to be charismatic as heck and cultured with an underside of menace.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
Ken Valentine   07-04-2008, 01:23 PM
Legion Wrote:IMy vote is Naveen Andrews. Rasalom is described as arabic if memory serves correct. ( I hope Im right there.)
In THE KEEP, he was described (self described) as a Boyar: The highest rank of Feudal Wallachian Aristocracy.

He is from "The First Age," and I'm sure that there was no such thing as "Arabs" at that time.

Ken V.
Ken Valentine   07-04-2008, 01:27 PM
tenebroust Wrote:That is certainly a possibility. The guy needs to be charismatic as heck and cultured with an underside of menace.
Being as the prospective movie is about Repairman Jack, and that Rasalom doesn't play a part in it, I think Naveen Andrews would probably do a pretty good job of playing Kusum.

Ken V.
webby   07-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Being as the prospective movie is about Repairman Jack, and that Rasalom doesn't play a part in it, I think Naveen Andrews would probably do a pretty good job of playing Kusum.

Ken V.

I agree. Smile

Spoilers for Reborn, Reprisal and Conspiricies:
[SPOILER]Also, by the time Rasalom becomes part of Jack's world, he'd be in the body he was Reborn into in '68, right? So we'll have to go by the description of Rafe in Reprisal to know what he looks like to Jack. Or his description in Conspiricies maybe.[/SPOILER]

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Miskatonic & Gin   07-04-2008, 02:52 PM
I think having a no name play Rasalom might be best if it ever came down to it...

As far as his original nationality he wasn't Arabic. I believe he was of Asian/Chinese descent. I seem to remember him standing on a mountain in China "not far from where he was born..."

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
Ken Valentine   07-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:I seem to remember him standing on a mountain in China "not far from where he was born..."

Now that you mention it. . . . You're absolutely correct.

Ken V.
Scott Miller   07-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Miskatonic & Gin' Wrote:I think having a no name play Rasalom might be best if it ever came down to it...

I always felt that Gary Oldman would make a great Molasar or Rasalom.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Maggers   07-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Frank Langella might be too old now for the Big R, but he's got that smooth, menacing way about him.

Naveen Andrews would be a great Kusum.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Ken Valentine   07-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I always felt that Gary Oldman would make a great Molasar or Rasalom.
I've only seen him in the Harry Potter movies, but even then, I have to agree.

Ken V.
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6