Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5   
fpw   04-09-2008, 05:08 PM
[SIZE="3"]My author copies of the Gauntlet Press ARC for BY THE SWORD arrove today and they look damn good. This means the hardcovers should be shipping before too long.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Schwinn160   04-09-2008, 05:18 PM
*giggles like schoolgirl*

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing."
Benjamin Franklin

I'm the original me©. Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 05:20 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]My author copies of the Gauntlet Press ARC for BY THE SWORD arrove today and they look damn good. This means the hardcovers should be shipping before too long.[/SIZE]

Can't wait, Paul. Got me a feelin' you just might have another best-seller on your hands.
phoenix rising   04-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Can't wait, Paul. Got me a feelin' you just might have another best-seller on your hands.

Was there ever any doubt?
Bluesman Mike Lindner   04-09-2008, 05:30 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Was there ever any doubt?

Not from my side.
Marc   04-09-2008, 05:42 PM
So how long before the ARCs start appearing on eBay? I'd bet we'll see some by the end of the week. Smile
DogWoman   04-09-2008, 05:58 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]My author copies of the Gauntlet Press ARC for BY THE SWORD arrove today and they look damn good. This means the hardcovers should be shipping before too long.[/SIZE]

I have only two words: Woo Hoo!

The present state of the world is not the proof of philosophy’s impotence, but the proof of philosophy’s power. It is philosophy that has brought men to this state—it is only philosophy that can lead them out.

Ayn Rand, “For the New Intellectual,” For the New Intellectual, 50.
ccosborne3   04-09-2008, 09:25 PM

I've been checking EBAY every day this week, Figured it was about that time.

Any early reviews around yet?
Biggles   04-09-2008, 09:55 PM

Can't wait! I need to get an ARC. Are there any on eBay yet, or do you get yours first?

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
cobalt   04-09-2008, 10:35 PM
How would one rabid fan go about [SIZE="5"]BEGGING[/SIZE] to be considered an ARC recipient? *Hint.....Hint*

[SIZE="1"]drool[/SIZE]

EWMAN
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5