fpw   07-31-2004, 01:57 PM
FYI -- Just signed papers agreeing to an 18-month option for "Faces." Someone's looking to make a theatrical film of the story. Could be cool if it ever happens (which it won't). Experience has taught me the best thing to do in these cases is cash the check and forget about it.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-01-2004, 08:01 PM
fpw Wrote:FYI -- Just signed papers agreeing to an 18-month option for "Faces." Someone's looking to make a theatrical film of the story. Could be cool if it ever happens (which it won't). Experience has taught me the best thing to do in these cases is cash the check and forget about it.

No doubt. But if things start to happen and an excellent soundtrack is needed...well, Borg and Lindner stand ready to serve!
Scott Miller   08-03-2004, 04:16 AM
fpw Wrote:FYI -- Just signed papers agreeing to an 18-month option for "Faces." Someone's looking to make a theatrical film of the story. Could be cool if it ever happens (which it won't). Experience has taught me the best thing to do in these cases is cash the check and forget about it.

I'm still hoping to see Pelts on Broadway.

Scott

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
stacyzinda123   08-04-2004, 03:52 PM

Faces is the short story where beautiful women are murdered with their faces are chewed off by supposedly non-human teeth, right? If not, which one is it? Sometimes I get confused...I read a lot of horror/medical thriller short stories. Rolleyes
Animagess   08-07-2004, 02:54 AM
stacyzinda123 Wrote:Faces is the short story where beautiful women are murdered with their faces are chewed off by supposedly non-human teeth, right? If not, which one is it? Sometimes I get confused...I read a lot of horror/medical thriller short stories. Rolleyes

Yeeeeup. Of the stories in the Barrens collection, though, I think one of my favorites has to be Feelings. It's so ironically malicious. And morbid. All good, wholesome stuff. Faces would be an interesting movie... I kinda hope the detective (? )guy will live a little longer tho'.

"You gotta tell everyone, Hatcher! Soylent green is PEOPLE!!"

My witty similes will spread across the world like creamy peanut butter.