Kenji   08-08-2004, 04:16 AM
Today, I bought The Hunger DVD.

I'm not sure how many people know about it, this DVD include three short stories. The Sword, Necros by Brian Lumley, and Menage A Trois by F.Paul Wilson. I'm not reading a original short story yet. Anyway, I bought it, I came back to home, and I saw it.

a little spolier

Yeah, this is pretty good short story. The characters are three people, and the majority of the stories advances in the interior.The employer who cannot move in the fatal disease. This is supernatural story that satisfies the self desire. Love affair of the nurse that lives in and the employee. By and by, attitude of the nurse changing little by little. The climax is... like a catastrophe. Finally becomes aware in the mechanism of this story.

Director, Jake Scott is son of Ridley Scott. He is music video director. So in this drama, he effectively used sound and music. For example, large clock sound, song of He's a jolly good fellow...

And.....I have a one question. Who(what) is that woman employer? Demon? Witch? ....or Alien?

By the way, Menage A Trois is....This Japanese title is Sankaku Kankei.
This post was last modified: 08-08-2004, 04:39 AM by Kenji.
fpw   08-08-2004, 09:41 AM
[QUOTE=Kenji Asakura]And.....I have a one question. Who(what) is that woman employer? Demon? Witch? ....or Alien?
QUOTE]

They changed the story a good deal for the TV adaptation. The woman (in the story) is the sister of Dr. Gates in Sibs. That should explain things without spoiling the story for anyone who hasn't read it.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   08-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Quote:They changed the story a good deal for the TV adaptation. The woman (in the story) is the sister of Dr. Gates in Sibs. That should explain things without spoiling the story for anyone who hasn't read it.

Sister of Dr. Gates......Oh!! Yeah that's right. We shouldn't spoiling the story..... Big Grin