Pages (3):    1 2 3   
cobalt   02-04-2008, 09:53 PM
I love all the "fixes". Each has it's finer points. The one thing I pick is how inventive each "fix" can be. I just love the devil in the details.
.gif
devil-smiley-019.gif (Size: 959 bytes Downloads: 192)

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-04-2008, 10:12 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:I love all the "fixes". Each has it's finer points. The one thing I pick is how inventive each "fix" can be. I just love the devil in the details. [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=4]

but little cobalt little blues thinks sometimes the devil has his way too jack could not save sister maggie or baby emma
cobalt   02-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:but little cobalt little blues thinks sometimes the devil has his way too jack could not save sister maggie or baby emma

Then that would be the Otherness in the details, no?

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Then that would be the Otherness in the details, no?

rasalom is devil devil devil devil weak people believe devils promises make them think they are smart for finding shortcut good thing to do and bad thing to do everybody must choose no shortcut
KRW   02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:rasalom is devil devil devil devil weak people believe devils promises make them think they are smart for finding shortcut good thing to do and bad thing to do everybody must choose no shortcut

Mike! Focus! The Otherness is not named. It avoids beig chatergerized. It prefers to be annoymous. Period. You would LIKE to give it the title of the devil, but truth be known that title comes nowhere near close. It's disregard for this little blue world nearly matches the Allies. It has much bigger chess pieces to worry about . To know your enemy is one thing, to understand them is another. The R guy gets the feast here.Wink
Kenji   02-05-2008, 09:03 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:just remember everyone- this is the guy that thinks up all the really cool stuff Jack pulls off- you do NOT want to make him mad!!!!

the tires n oil dumps from the choppers are still my favorites.

I also like those scenes! Big Grin
linusvanpelt   02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
I don't know about anybody else But Jack is the person that I would like to be. He is the perfect man. He has a way and a means of getting out of any problem. He has thought every fix through. And he is compleletly anonimous. What else can be said. And he can do it with humor.

Linus
Ken Valentine   02-07-2008, 12:15 AM
linusvanpelt Wrote:I don't know about anybody else But Jack is the person that I would like to be. He is the perfect man. He has a way and a means of getting out of any problem. He has thought every fix through. And he is compleletly anonimous. What else can be said. And he can do it with humor.

And he has the scars to prove it! Wink

Ken V.
BK Akitas   02-07-2008, 01:33 AM
if Jack existed, I would give up my self imposed ban on men and do whatever it took to drag his ass off to an altar.
<---------sucker for alpha males Smile

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Sigokat   02-07-2008, 02:49 AM
linusvanpelt Wrote:I don't know about anybody else But Jack is the person that I would like to be. He is the perfect man. He has a way and a means of getting out of any problem. He has thought every fix through. And he is compleletly anonimous. What else can be said. And he can do it with humor.

Jack's not the perfect man...I am.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (3):    1 2 3