RepairmanJack.com Forums
Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) (/thread-2710.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - mkmfpwfan - 02-03-2008

My favorite thing about Jack so far is his ability to think stuff up on the fly to foil his nemisis. It is often funny as hell and very effective. The Santa Claus Scene is the best followed by the tires with the Thurston Howe III Voice. I am up to Gateways as of present. I really got to know how do you think these things up FPW ?--------Mark

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - fpw - 02-03-2008

mkmfpwfan Wrote:I really got to know how do you think these things up FPW ?--------Mark

[SIZE="3"]Trust me, it ain't easy.[/SIZE]

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - Biggles - 02-03-2008

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Trust me, it ain't easy.[/SIZE]

I think the Duane's story was the best in that respect.

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - mkmfpwfan - 02-03-2008

Ah yes, Duane's that lovely little story was our first introduction to Repairman Jack and will always hold a special place in my heart. I really did love the little RJ ditty in The Barrens and Others. Although Bad Santa was a classic. Keep up the fantastic work, FPW! Keri :-)

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - BK Akitas - 02-04-2008

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Trust me, it ain't easy.[/SIZE]

just remember everyone- this is the guy that thinks up all the really cool stuff Jack pulls off- you do NOT want to make him mad!!!!

the tires n oil dumps from the choppers are still my favorites.

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - Ashrael - 02-04-2008

Two novelty eyeballs: $6 (for the really goopy ones)
Hot sauce packets: free at many restaurants

The look on a car thief's face when you gouge out his friend's eyes and eat them: priceless

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - mkmfpwfan - 02-04-2008

lol...omgosh...that was too funny..i did forget about that particular little prank and that one was really funny!! Keri

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - Scott Miller - 02-04-2008

I've mentioned it before, but while not nearly as fun as the 'fixes' already mentioned Jack taking care of the cinder block dropper in The Tomb is probably the single best event I've ever read.

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - beowulf - 02-04-2008

I like that Jack is able to have a sense of humor, even in some of the worst situations. I really think that if I found my self in some of those predicaments, I'd have to crack some jokes just to keep cool...

Favorite Jack Quality(SPOILERS!!!!) - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 02-04-2008

Scott Miller Wrote:I've mentioned it before, but while not nearly as fun as the 'fixes' already mentioned Jack taking care of the cinder block dropper in The Tomb is probably the single best event I've ever read.

I liked that scene too, Scott, but I don't think Jack thought it "fun." Justice, sure. The eyeballs--dangerous fun, but surely fun. If the plan didn't scan, Jack could have dealt.