Pages (46):    1 3 4 5 6 7 46   
ccosborne3   02-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Marc B. Wrote:SPOILERS

That's not a spoiler. It's more of a guess. :p
Maggers   02-01-2008, 10:38 AM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I think it's going to be Michael in the casket. No way the Others let Walt off the island.
I never even thought of that. Good idea. I was trying to figure out who in the show was from NYC, besides Rose. I'd forgotten about Michael. If you watched the repeat from Wednesday night, which was the final episode of the 3rd season, the pop ups mentioned a rumor about the person in the casket being from NYC. I hadn't heard that before.

Quote:...With Hurley's lottery millions they should be able to find their way back there.
I was wondering about his lottery millions last night; why wasn't he in a better class asylum. He could afford it.

Quote:Who's the guy that visited Hurley in the Hospital? What's his angle? I've seen him in lots of different tv shows, Oz, The Wire. He'll be back.
Yeah, I thought of The Wire immediately. Could he be a "representative" of the frigate people, who I think are Penny's father's people? Penny's father's people are diametrically opposed to Penny's people. Or, in this series, he could represent a group who hasn't even appeared yet.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   02-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Marc B. Wrote:Michael (can't think of the actors name) was in the credits so he was in the show at some point but Francine and I missed him. He must have had an "extras" role since they only list the major actors if they're shown.
I've noticed in IMDB.COM that several cast members in LOST are listed with an explanation that says something like, "cast listing only," meaning they weren't in the show but have some sort of agreement to be listed as part of the ensemble. I think that's what it means. So, I'll watch that episode again, but I don't think Michael will appear.

SPOILERS (highlight to read) What's up with Hurley being able to see Jacob? And why could one of the patients see Charlie? Is Charlie really dead? I'm really beginning to wonder if Jacob and (and Charlie now?) aren't dead but exist on another plain of existence.[/QUOTE]

I think time is of the essence in LOST. I think The Island is all about time, stretching it, twisting it, turning time on its head and doing all sorts of things in and out of time. It's time, baby, it's time. That's the magic of The Island. Let's see if I'm right. Hell, I'll never be able to outguess those writers. Wink

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

ccosborne3   02-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Maggers Wrote:I'm thrilled to have LOST back on the air, but I was a little let down last night. I was expecting something more, or maybe it was just my overwhelming anticipation.

I wasn't disappointed but I'm starting to notice some little things. I didn't like Naiomi having enough strength to climb a tree to get the drop on Kate, especially when she died two minutes later. Couldn't she have hidden behind a tree? Maybe played possum? Just didn't feel right to me.
ccosborne3   02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Maggers Wrote:Yeah, I thought of The Wire immediately. Could he be a "representative" of the frigate people, who I think are Penny's father's people? Penny's father's people are diametrically opposed to Penny's people.

I think so. I think he was concerned that Hurley would blab (as Jack was). The main point of his visit was to move Hurley to another asylum. I'd guess that Hurley chose that one because he was there before and feels comfortable. They made some kind of confidentiality deal to get off the island. Curious as to what would happen to them if they did blab.

Always more questions with this show.
Marc   02-01-2008, 12:11 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:With Hurley's lottery millions they should be able to find their way back there.

He said to Bernard that now that he's legally dead the money will be gone and he will be free. So Hurley may not have that money anymore.
Marc   02-01-2008, 12:14 PM
Maggers Wrote:I've noticed in IMDB.COM that several cast members in LOST are listed with an explanation that says something like, "cast listing only," meaning they weren't in the show but have some sort of agreement to be listed as part of the ensemble. I think that's what it means. So, I'll watch that episode again, but I don't think Michael will appear.

Previous seasons have never followed this rule. When Michael left in season 2 he didn't have a credit anymore. Unless they changed the way they list actors he should be there somewhere.

On a different line of thought did anyone catch the Oceanic commercials? There was a blip of a man saying "Don't trust them" or something to that affect. Is it possible Oceanic has something to do with the Dharma Initiative?
This post was last modified: 02-01-2008, 12:16 PM by Marc.
jacobm   02-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I suggested to my wife that the casket contained Michael also, on the other hand it may be a significant character that hasn't even been introduced yet. you never know with this show...
Maggers   02-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Marc B. Wrote:...On a different line of thought did anyone catch the Oceanic commercials? There was a blip of a man saying "Don't trust them" or something to that affect. Is it possible Oceanic has something to do with the Dharma Initiative?

That guy appears in 4 different video clips of what are supposed to be his blogs; they are on the abc.com website, along with the other really interesting and informative clips that were related to some sort of Verizon thingy. I watched all the other clips but did not watch that guy's blogs. I'll go back now and check them out.

Do check out the abc.com website and watch those clips. You'll see the scene where Juliet tells Jack all that she's been up to; so far, Jack has only alluded to that. There's lots of other interesting things, too.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

GeraldRice   02-01-2008, 12:45 PM
Maggers Wrote:I never even thought of that. Good idea. I was trying to figure out who in the show was from NYC, besides Rose. I'd forgotten about Michael. If you watched the repeat from Wednesday night, which was the final episode of the 3rd season, the pop ups mentioned a rumor about the person in the casket being from NYC. I hadn't heard that before.

I was wondering about his lottery millions last night; why wasn't he in a better class asylum. He could afford it.

Yeah, I thought of The Wire immediately. Could he be a "representative" of the frigate people, who I think are Penny's father's people? Penny's father's people are diametrically opposed to Penny's people. Or, in this series, he could represent a group who hasn't even appeared yet.

I heard on the radio this morning that guy's last name is Hebrew and translates to mean something like "realm of the dead".

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Pages (46):    1 3 4 5 6 7 46