Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
GeraldRice   11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
colburn0004 Wrote:I had always noticed this too, my only guess was that the haitian can control his powers and got caught off gaurd. As in last night's episode he was aware of his own power and that it was gone.

I think this season has been great. Not as good as the first but a lot better than the second season. I'm very interested in how this chapter will end and lead into "fugitives" the next chapter after "Villains"

I agree that the writers have no idea what to do with Hiro. I think he is being so underused. I just wish we could see the bad ass hiro that came from the future in season one. But at the same time the seeing the future and the season being about stopping it is kind of getting old. It's been three seasons of basicly the same dangerous future. Please do something new.

See I don't know about that. When Hiro and the speedy girl needed to get whatever from the Haitian their powers just turned off when they got near him. He wasn't even aware they were there. Your explanation would make sense, but the fact they have gone into detail with just about every character except him leaves a lot of dangling, unnecessary questions.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Scott Hajek   11-26-2008, 11:53 AM
What about the glaring plot hole that is the eclipse? All the powers that manifested during the first eclipse are gone? But what about all the people that had powers before the eclipse? The Haitian obviously had powers before, but why'd they disappear?

The show is wearing very thin this season. Much more so than last season. The holes are bigger, the writing is sloppier, the acting is getting much more whiny. I fall asleep during each episode at least twice. At least with Tivo, I can watch what I snored through.
This post was last modified: 11-26-2008, 11:56 AM by Scott Hajek.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
jacobm   11-26-2008, 02:45 PM
This season has taken a searious nose dive in its quality compared to previous ones. The writing is borderline awful, and i find that other than HRG i couldn't care less what happens to any of them. except Mohinder, the actor playing him is irritating and is the foriegn answer to Al Pacino when it comes to hamming up a scene.
colburn0004   11-26-2008, 03:38 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:See I don't know about that. When Hiro and the speedy girl needed to get whatever from the Haitian their powers just turned off when they got near him. He wasn't even aware they were there. Your explanation would make sense, but the fact they have gone into detail with just about every character except him leaves a lot of dangling, unnecessary questions.

Yeah I forgot about the scene in the theater. I thought i read a while back that there was supposed to be an explanation stile episode about him but there never was. Maybe with them bringing up the haitian's brother and stuff they will shine more light on him in the next chapter.

The acting I definitely agree with 100% with Peter, Mohinder, and the annoying Mya girl this whole season I have just been hoping they die to get rid of their acting. I think what they have done with Mohinder this season has just been retarded and rediculous. I honestly think they had no idea what to do with him and they wanted to keep the cockroach theme going and decided hey lets turn him into a cockroach.

With the eclipse that was also annoying me I didn't understand how the older heroes had lost their power too it didn't seem to make sence.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
pikecop72   11-28-2008, 01:53 AM
I think this season is obviously a huge improvement on season 2, but I'm worn out keeping track of who's a hero or a villain in this scene- Sylar alone has changed alignment about 10 times this season, and fourt times or so in the past 3 episodes!

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

- George Orwell
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4