Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9   
bones weep tedium   11-13-2007, 02:27 PM
beowulf Wrote:I have NO idea what this means. You Brits and your crazy slang...why can't you just speak English??? HAHAHAHA!!

And I agreee with you about the names on the cover comment!

I was saying that DK2 is crap. Wink

(In the UK, pants means your underwear, not your trousers.)

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Legion   11-13-2007, 03:33 PM
In Ult Spiderman ( and the other ULT crossovers) they've crossed...er...web and claws numerous times. Now I think they've finally come to an understanding.

In fact i remember Peter walking into the cafeteria at highschool with his hair spiked up like Logans

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Keith the Elder   11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]First off, they wear spandex...
Second, they wear spandex...
Third, you'll never hear me in an argument over whether the Asp could beat Punjab in a fight...
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT REAL PEOPLE!!!![/SIZE]

Well, what if Mr. Freeze had to fight Batmite? Who do you think would win?

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
beowulf   11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Well, what if Mr. Freeze had to fight Batmite? Who do you think would win?

BATMITE??? WoW....just....WOW!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
Legion   11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
But Mr. Mxyzptlk would whup batmite's butt.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Auskar   11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
beowulf Wrote:If I remember correctly, he was wearing an exo-suit powered by kryptonite. As corny as it sounds, the graphic novel was one of the best ever written.
Dude. I was being facetious. I knew Batman had beaten Superman. I read the comic book. The only part I remember about the battle between them is that Batman had kryptonite spikes built into the soles of his boots...

Auskar Wrote:...what's Batman going to do against Superman? Build kryptonite spikes into his boots or something? Ha ha! Big Grin
beowulf   11-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Auskar Wrote:Dude. I was being facetious. I knew Batman had beaten Superman. I read the comic book. The only part I remember about the battle between them is that Batman had kryptonite spikes built into the soles of his boots...

Oh...gotcha....sarcasm and the internet don't always mix. My bad.

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
metllicamilitia   11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Okay, okay, do you realize just how hard you would have to hit Logan to knock him out? He has rapid healing, a hard punch wouldn't affect him that much, and his bones are antimantium (sp?) as well too. It's all over in his body, so it would take a great deal of force to harm Logan. Spider-Man has spidey sense, and can crawl on walls. He shoots his web, by the time Spidey gets to him, Logan's already cut the web. The argument is over, Wolverine owns Spidey.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
---------------------------------------------------
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Scott Miller   11-14-2007, 01:14 PM
metllicamilitia Wrote:Okay, okay, do you realize just how hard you would have to hit Logan to knock him out? He has rapid healing, a hard punch wouldn't affect him that much, and his bones are antimantium (sp?) as well too. It's all over in his body, so it would take a great deal of force to harm Logan. Spider-Man has spidey sense, and can crawl on walls. He shoots his web, by the time Spidey gets to him, Logan's already cut the web. The argument is over, Wolverine owns Spidey.

Never gonna give Webby grandkids, eh? :p

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
metllicamilitia   11-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Never gonna give Webby grandkids, eh? :p

Hey, I'm not a comic book geek, I've never really owned any comic books. The only comic books I've ever owned were Archangels, which is a religious comic book, and I got them from a friend's mom or grandma, can't remember which. I did used to watch the X-Men cartoons and Spider-Man cartoons though. I've seen all the X-Men movies and almost all the Spidey one's, I haven't seen the third yet.

"And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall, but no else can see, the preservation of the martyr in me" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"I, am a worm before I am a man, I, was a creature before I could stand, I, will remember before I forget, before I forget this" - [B]Corey Taylor
[/B]"Dead visions in your name, dead fingers in my veins, dead memories in my heart" - Corey Taylor
Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9