Pages (24):    1 20 21 22 23 24   
Bruj   05-17-2008, 11:11 PM
and btw..update. the last 3 RJ books DID fly by me. i am starting MIdnight Mass. i really wanna read Black Wind, but i wanna wait till i am gonna have a good long bits of reading stretches available to me. like if a family member has to go to the ER. i can sit there and read my book. =P god..i sound like an awful person.....heehee

Bruj
mkmfpwfan   05-18-2008, 06:45 AM
Bruj Wrote:and btw..update. the last 3 RJ books DID fly by me. i am starting MIdnight Mass. i really wanna read Black Wind, but i wanna wait till i am gonna have a good long bits of reading stretches available to me. like if a family member has to go to the ER. i can sit there and read my book. =P god..i sound like an awful person.....heehee

Bruj,you are going to like that book Midnight Mass. I have not read Black Wind as of yet-----Mark
illundaztood17   05-27-2008, 01:56 PM
ok, i've only read <i>The Tomb</i>...but seriously now??? I personally imagine Jack to be much more average-joe looking. And I totally agree with the pretty boy comments above, even considering Ryan's darker roles. Lets all hope Ryan can butch it up!
Scott Miller   05-27-2008, 05:17 PM
illundaztood17 Wrote:ok, i've only read <i>The Tomb</i>...but seriously now??? I personally imagine Jack to be much more average-joe looking. And I totally agree with the pretty boy comments above, even considering Ryan's darker roles. Lets all hope Ryan can butch it up!

If they can make Charlize Theron look like a dude, then I'm not too worried about them being able to make Ryan look average. Check out a movie starring Reynolds called The Nines if you want to see him looking quite different in three very distinct roles.

And welcome, it it's nice to have you here.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Wapitikev   05-27-2008, 11:32 PM
ImDeranged Wrote:Ok, this one's for the ladies...

Jack is described as avg looking... until he takes his shirt off. Then he has a great muscular body that he hides under his clothes. So while at first he might appear to be somewhat a goofball and unimpressive, when push comes to shove...

[Image: 441786f8129ca.jpg]

well you get the idea.

Link is broken...is this what you wanted to show the ladies?

.jpg
RReynolds.jpg (Size: 55.63 KB Downloads: 165)

[enjoy ladies]

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Libby   05-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Link is broken...is this what you wanted to show the ladies?

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37]

[enjoy ladies]

-Wapitikev

WHAT??? No NAMES??? Who is he??Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
webby   05-27-2008, 11:44 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Link is broken...is this what you wanted to show the ladies?

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=37]

[enjoy ladies]

-Wapitikev

:bigsmile:

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wapitikev   05-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Libby Wrote:WHAT??? No NAMES??? Who is he??Big Grin

That's Ryan Reynolds...the man who would be Jack...assuming that Beacon ever gets a dang director.

-Wapitikev

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Libby   05-27-2008, 11:50 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:That's Ryan Reynolds...the man who would be Jack...assuming that Beacon ever gets a dang director.

-Wapitikev

I like him, but not as Jack. I pictured Jack with a softer build, and with more smooth muscles. Ah, well. Ryan's cool too.Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Wapitikev   05-27-2008, 11:53 PM
Libby Wrote:I like him, but not as Jack. I pictured Jack with a softer build, and with more smooth muscles. Ah, well. Ryan's cool too.Big Grin

From Kate's description of Jack when he is sick and she is taking care of him, in Hosts, I think that picture pretty much covers it.

-Wapitikev

Pages (24):    1 20 21 22 23 24