Pages (13):    1 9 10 11 12 13
GeraldRice   09-29-2008, 02:19 PM
In my queue, I should have it tomorrow.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
cobalt   10-19-2008, 02:24 PM
I watched this last night as my second movie. I did so enjoy this movie. Robert Downey Jr. did a great job, the part was made for him! I just loved his robots...especially the one that kept spraying him with foam. Best line in the movie [SPOILER]Admit it, you've caught me doing worse.[/SPOILER]

EWMAN
bones weep tedium   10-19-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't believe you, Cobalt. :nono:

I don't think you've ever seen Iron Man.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
cobalt   10-19-2008, 02:48 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:I don't believe you, Cobalt. :nono:

I don't think you've ever seen Iron Man.

Bones, you've obviously confused me with someone else. I JDGAS what you think.

EWMAN
bones weep tedium   10-19-2008, 02:57 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Bones, you've obviously confused me with someone else. I JDGAS what you think.

I don't believe you JDGAS what I think. :nonod:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
bones weep tedium   11-08-2008, 02:16 PM
I watched Iron Man last night.

The film was *****, some funny moments and Robert Downey Jr really held my interest for the duration.

But the suit . . . :eek: The suit alone was worth the £17 I spent on the DVD. The suit didnt just look fantastic (which it most certainly did), but being able to watch the development of it throughout the film and being able to see the super-complicated structural/mechanical/engineering gubbins inside the suit made it uncannily believable.

I can't wait to watch it again tonight, and for the sequel scheduled for 2012! Confusedmilewinkgrin:

I hate coppers.

beowulf   11-09-2008, 11:24 PM
I don't know about anyone else....but the movie made me want an armored suit! Just like Airwolf used to make me dream about owning a top-secret assault helicopter housed in an old, dead volcano!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
bones weep tedium   11-10-2008, 03:13 PM
beowulf Wrote:I don't know about anyone else....but the movie made me want an armored suit! Just like Airwolf used to make me dream about owning a top-secret assault helicopter housed in an old, dead volcano!

Snap! Big Grin

I think it's becasue they designed Iron Man's suit so well that it looks like it genuinely could work, which means theat it should really be available to buy somewhere.

Wink

I hate coppers.

Pages (13):    1 9 10 11 12 13