Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:And low and behold she bypassed the thin mints and was drawn into a world like none she'd ever imagined......

Haw! Atsa nice, phoenix!
phoenix rising   09-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Haw! Atsa nice, phoenix!

Once in a blue moon I get a good line.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2007, 04:48 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Once in a blue moon I get a good line.

Not at all! Don't be shy! You got the encapsulated fun!
phoenix rising   09-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Not at all! Don't be shy! You got the encapsulated fun!

Just so I can give you something to work into your act? J/K
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2007, 04:59 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Just so I can give you something to work into your act? J/K

And now...ladies and gentlebeings...the wonderful and incredible PHOENIX! Well, actually, she ain't here, folks...she's out there...fighting Global Warming! Speaking of which...here to entertain you...AL GORE!

Hey! I was kidding! That was a joke! Please put the guns away! Grandma back there! Ain't nobody impressed with that derringer! C'mon! Please!
phoenix rising   09-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:And now...ladies and gentlebeings...the wonderful and incredible PHOENIX! Well, actually, she ain't here, folks...she's out there...fighting Global Warming! Speaking of which...here to entertain you...AL GORE!

Hey! I was kidding! That was a joke! Please put the guns away! Grandma back there! Ain't nobody impressed with that derringer! C'mon! Please!

Ah please folks, he really was kiddin' I promise. now for a little slight o' hand, I'll make him disappear!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2007, 05:06 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Ah please folks, he really was kiddin' I promise. now for a little slight o' hand, I'll make him disappear!

Aw, that's just all in good fun, folks! She's just ki
phoenix rising   09-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Aw, that's just all in good fun, folks! She's just ki

And for my next trick I'll ring hm back, only smarterWink here he is folks! *with a wave of her hand and a puff of blue smoke the Bluesman stands before the audience with a somber yet annoyed look on his face*
Bluesman Mike Lindner   09-03-2007, 05:25 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:And for my next trick I'll ring hm back, only smarterWink here he is folks! *with a wave of her hand and a puff of blue smoke the Bluesman stands before the audience with a somber yet annoyed look on his face*

Smarter, yes. Annoyed, certainly. Where's my cut? AND DON'T GIVE THAT "WE'RE INVESTING IT FOR YOU...":mad:
phoenix rising   09-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Smarter, yes. Annoyed, certainly. Where's my cut? AND DON'T GIVE THAT "WE'RE INVESTING IT FOR YOU...":mad:

Oops sorry folks seems I've made the dumb lug a little =too= smart one moment whilst I remedy that little error. *and poof Blues is back to normal withno memory of the event*
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4