Pages (3):    1 2 3   
fpw   08-07-2007, 02:26 PM
[SIZE="3"]In Revenge of the Creature it was captured and put in an aquarium. In The Creature Walks Among Us it was severely burned and lost its gills and was turned into an air breather who looked like Tor Johnson.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   08-07-2007, 05:43 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]In Revenge of the Creature it was captured and put in an aquarium. In The Creature Walks Among Us it was severely burned and lost its gills and was turned into an air breather who looked like Tor Johnson.[/SIZE]

I prefer "The Creature From The Black Lagoon", but we can see youngest Clint Eastwood in "Revenge of the Creature". So, it has worth to see.
Scott Miller   08-07-2007, 11:15 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]In Revenge of the Creature it was captured and put in an aquarium. In The Creature Walks Among Us it was severely burned and lost its gills and was turned into an air breather who looked like Tor Johnson.[/SIZE]

You really are Da Man.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   08-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Oh, and I recommend another 50's monster movie. It's "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman".

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Big Grin
fpw   08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Kenji Wrote:Oh, and I recommend another 50's monster movie. It's "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
[SIZE="3"]The only film in which returning to the womb was an actual possibility.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Noelie   08-09-2007, 12:49 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]The only film in which returning to the womb was an actual possibility.[/SIZE]
Thanks for conjuring all sorts of mental images this morning. :p

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
Kenji   08-09-2007, 05:54 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]The only film in which returning to the womb was an actual possibility.[/SIZE]

If I was drinking coffee, I would spout out coffee from nostrils! Big Grin
RichE   08-18-2007, 11:50 AM
A fully restored copy of the little seen William Sylvester Vampire flick
"DEVILS OF DARKNESS" will be screened on Thur. August 23 at 2pm.
Nows a chance to see this little gem after years of washed out broadcast prints from 16mm.
Enjoy!
Dave F   08-23-2007, 07:56 AM
This thread takes me back to my childhood when they showed all these movies 0n BBC2 on a Saturday afternoon when the other 2 channels were showing sport (yes we only had 3 channels when I was growing up!)

Now I need some help to remember a movie, and I'm afraid I can't give you much to go on, but it was about an imortal woman who had to bathe in a magic fire each year (or month ) at a certain time

At the end she misses the deadline (I think trying to convince the leading man to join her) and crumbles away as the years catch up

Sorry can't remember much more, but I loved the film.

Anyone help me out?

The artist formally known as Britfan
fpw   08-23-2007, 08:10 AM
Britfan Wrote:Now I need some help to remember a movie, and I'm afraid I can't give you much to go on, but it was about an imortal woman who had to bathe in a magic fire each year (or month ) at a certain time

At the end she misses the deadline (I think trying to convince the leading man to join her) and crumbles away as the years catch up

Sorry can't remember much more, but I loved the film.

Anyone help me out?
[SIZE="3"]Sounds like "She."[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
Pages (3):    1 2 3