Pages (10):    1 3 4 5 6 7 10   
IrishKKC   07-18-2007, 02:13 PM
5. Be Cool - I liked Get Shorty but this movie sucked except for, dare I say, Dwayne The Rock Johnson was pretty damn funny.

4. Stayin Alive - Stupid need I say more?

3. Ghost Rider - I used to like Nicholas Cage now I just want his head to catch on fire.

2. Steel and Kazaam - I Consider them the same movie just because Shaq cannot act. And Shaqfu? Come on...

1. Flight Of The Phoenix - The newest one with Dennis Quaid. They crash land and have unlimited cigarettes and water? Thats believable.
WGB   07-25-2007, 07:31 PM
First I would like to say that I love to watch “B” Sci-Fi and Monster movies. It’s not that I think they are “good” it’s just something that I grew up watching and enjoyed. With that said, you can imagine that I have watched a lot of stuff that most people would not sit through. And I have watched Starship Troopers and enjoyed it, several times. With that as a comparison of what I WILL sit through, there have been a few movies that even I could NOT sit through.

“Lost in Translation”
“Natural Born Killers”
“The Thing Below”
any “Jaws” movie with a number in the title
and sadly “Starship Troopers 2”
Kenji   07-26-2007, 09:24 AM
WGB Wrote:First I would like to say that I love to watch “B” Sci-Fi and Monster movies. It’s not that I think they are “good” it’s just something that I grew up watching and enjoyed. With that said, you can imagine that I have watched a lot of stuff that most people would not sit through. And I have watched Starship Troopers and enjoyed it, several times. With that as a comparison of what I WILL sit through, there have been a few movies that even I could NOT sit through.

“Lost in Translation”
“Natural Born Killers”
“The Thing Below”
any “Jaws” movie with a number in the title
and sadly “Starship Troopers 2”

Oh, sure. "Starship Troopers 2" was too terrible!
NewYorkjoe   07-26-2007, 09:46 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:All this talk about favorites makes you think about the bombs too. Give us your list!

5) Time Bandits (slugs/ HE created slugs?)
4) Ice Pirates ( a space herpe????)
3) Beneath The Planet Of the Apes (Hail the Bomb!..oh yeah and the destructive device too)
2) The Breed (I'm sorry Adrian honey I love ya but my GOD what were you thinking????????)

and the number one IT SUCKS of all time......

1) Blackula!

once again, thanks to my ex who laughed his ass off helping me come up with these.

"Blackula" and "Count Yorga the Vampire" actually share scenes in both films.

My vote for worst movie is "Maximum Overdrive," proving that authors (Stephen King) should never, never direct!

Then out spoke brave Horatius, the Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late; And how can man die better than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods,"
"Well, John Henry said to the Cap'n, "A man ain't nuthin' but a man. But, before I let that steam drill beat me, gonna die with my hammer in my hand, Lawd, Lawd, gonna die with my hammer in my hand."
The Mad American   07-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Ah man, nobody added "A.I."? The Kubrick/Spielberg crapfest? Movie actually causes me physical pain to even thing about it....

How about "Hope Float's"? I was forced to go see this movie and wow it was bad. Maybe I just think its really bad because leaving was not an option.

"Alexander", "Natural Born Killers". Both these movies are overblown, overhyped pieces of self stroking suckdom by Oliver Stone in my humble opinion.

Hmmm, thats 4 and there are so many choices for 5 I am having trouble selecting one. Maybe I will let it stew for a bit and come back to it.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Terry Willacker   07-27-2007, 02:43 PM
I can't believe I forgot Natural Born Killers, A I, and Hope Floats. Good (bad) choices. Also, Pretty Woman.
Kenji   07-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Terry Willacker Wrote:I can't believe I forgot Natural Born Killers, A I, and Hope Floats. Good (bad) choices. Also, Pretty Woman.

I also dislike Natural Born Killers. Pretty Woman? Sure, but it's better than Runaway Bride. Anyway I don't wanna see any movies of Julia Roberts & Richard Gere. Rolleyes
Mike Hanson   07-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Now Kenji:

I think the only thing the ladies on the board want to hear
is a disclaimer that you were NOT the young gentleman
on the subway train reading the racy comic book when
Scarlet Johansson looked over real quick, in "Lost in
Translation."

Hee hee hee...

Mike :p
Kenji   07-28-2007, 05:46 AM
Mike Hanson Wrote:Now Kenji:

I think the only thing the ladies on the board want to hear
is a disclaimer that you were NOT the young gentleman
on the subway train reading the racy comic book when
Scarlet Johansson looked over real quick, in "Lost in
Translation."

Hee hee hee...

Mike :p

LOL Of course that was NOT me! Big Grin

I don't read "racy" comic.
thelastvalar   07-31-2007, 03:19 AM
Hands down, the worst movie ever made was "The Robot Monster." 50's sci-fi flick. B movie at their worst. Heres the best part: before filming, it was supposed to be a horrible robot harassing the harmless humans, but they lost the bottom half of the robot costume. SOLUTION? use a gorilla suit to fill in the bottom half of the evil robot. Seriously, the worst movie ever made.

Although if you've ever seen House of the Dead, you probably want to shoot yourself too.

And Melkor fled before the laughter of Tulkas, and hated him ever after...

He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man
Pages (10):    1 3 4 5 6 7 10