Pages (2):    1 2
beowulf   08-20-2007, 10:57 PM
I think Donavan Would make an AMAZING Jack. He has the build and the look, plus I think he could pull off Jack's unique sense of humor. Can we start a petition?
tenebroust   08-20-2007, 11:46 PM
beowulf Wrote:I think Donavan Would make an AMAZING Jack. He has the build and the look, plus I think he could pull off Jack's unique sense of humor. Can we start a petition?

Funny weird that I came across this thread because I hadn't seen it before and was going to make a new thread about this show. I love the show and Donavan, as well as the others in the show. AND I will add myself to the chorus of those who think Donavan would make a great Jack. BTW Touching Evil was awesome and I was just sick when they cancelled it.

Make copies for yourself YOU HANGMAN ROPE GANGSTER SCUM-ON-TOP! Laugh your MAD GIGGLE NOW!
Francis E. Dec Esquire
Visit the Official Francis E. Dec fan club at http://www.bentoandstarchky.com

For the politically active you might like my website at:
http://www.platformforthefuture.com/main
The Mad American   08-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Susan Wrote:I'm really enjoying this show. Smart and funny. And now I know all the tricks on how to be a spy or criminal! Big Grin

Susan

And really, how can you go wrong with Bruce Campbell in the cast?

I too and really enjoying this show. It is a bit lighter then some shows like this try to be and that's where its charm lies for me.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

GeraldRice   08-22-2007, 10:58 AM
I think in acting ability he'd make a good Jack. In Touching Evil (that was the show where he felt no fear 'cause he got shot in the head, right?) he went into a really dark area sometimes that was very "Jack-ian". But his eyes are weird. They're too distinctive--I'd remember that face upon second viewing, whereas Jack is supposed to have a very forgettable face. Maybe if he had that surgery some Asian people have to look more "American". Er, not that I'm implying Asian people have weird eyes, in fact, I like that about our Eastern Neighbors. It's just that Donovan has shark eyes.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
danzig138   09-04-2007, 07:04 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:I'd remember that face upon second viewing
Yep. That's the only problem I'd have with Donovan as Jack - he has a distinctive look. I could see him as Remo Williams though.
Pacal   09-03-2008, 05:40 PM
It's the Repairman Jack end-around isn't? I LOVE the show. There are so many similarities, proof that the Jack movie should not be lingering in development hell. Spoiler alert: Bloodline--- Jack discovers a writer of a fictionalized fix-it character paralleling Jack's stories, only he's an ex Seal/CIA type with lots of connections. Thanks for the comparison FPW! Michael is great fun, Jack is the real deal!
Legion   09-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Does anybody know when the next new episode is? It keeps getting pushed over for the friggin US Open. I love Tennis, but I need my Bruce Campbell fix!!!!!

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
law dawg   09-04-2008, 11:11 PM
I've loved this show since it's inception.

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Paige   09-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Legion Wrote:Does anybody know when the next new episode is? It keeps getting pushed over for the friggin US Open. I love Tennis, but I need my Bruce Campbell fix!!!!!

According to IMDB, the next new episode is on 9/11/08 called Double Booked.

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
beowulf   09-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Paige Wrote:According to IMDB, the next new episode is on 9/11/08 called Double Booked.

woo hoooo!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
Pages (2):    1 2