Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6   
dejo   10-19-2006, 11:39 PM
http://gus3.typepad.com/i_am_therefore_i...jack_.html

Wow. Where does one even start...
jimbow8   10-19-2006, 11:48 PM
dejo Wrote:http://gus3.typepad.com/i_am_therefore_i...jack_.html

Wow! I'm sure Paul will be crushed. [/sarcasm]

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
XamberB   10-19-2006, 11:59 PM
dejo Wrote:http://gus3.typepad.com/i_am_therefore_i...jack_.html

Maybe we should ask Jeezy to reassure him that Jack's OK. Rolleyes

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
furin   10-20-2006, 12:00 AM
This is like the 'Harry Potter teaches kids witchcraft'

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. Its about dealing with the consequences."
KRW   10-20-2006, 12:20 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Wow! I'm sure Paul will be crushed. [/sarcasm]

To make up for this, in the next book Jack becomes a born again dormentalist.Wink
Ken Valentine   10-20-2006, 12:38 AM
dejo Wrote:Wow. Where does one even start...

It appears that he's just looking for something to snivel about.

(He probably bought the book because it had "cross" in the title.)

Ken V.
webby   10-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Rolleyes Oh for crying out loud.

If someone is this concerned about reading only "christian" novels, then they ought to only buy books from a christian bookstore and not compain about the rest.

What's next? Will PETA protest what happened to Oyv? Will the AARP start a letter writing campaign because of what happened to the Westphalen sisters, Anya and Jack's dad?

Puh-leeeeeeze!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ken Valentine   10-20-2006, 01:52 AM
webby Wrote:Rolleyes Oh for crying out loud.

If someone is this concerned about reading only "christian" novels, then they ought to only buy books from a christian bookstore and not compain about the rest.

What's next? Will PETA protest what happened to Oyv? Will the AARP start a letter writing campaign because of what happened to the Westphalen sisters, Anya and Jack's dad?

Puh-leeeeeeze!

One of those people who just can't keep his religion in his pants.

Ken V.
fpw   10-20-2006, 08:30 AM
[SIZE="3"]It's been a good week. So far I'm a jew-baiting, arab-hating, anti-christian homophobe. Let's see who else I can offend.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
stacyzinda123   10-20-2006, 10:06 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]It's been a good week. So far I'm a jew-baiting, arab-hating, anti-christian homophobe. Let's see who else I can offend.[/SIZE]
LOL! It seems this is a particularly sensitive week for peopleRolleyes . Well, I'm a woman and and you haven't offended me!! I love your books, people are nutsWink !
Pages (6): 1 2 3 4 5 6