Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 6 10   
Maggers   10-18-2006, 03:45 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:The bloody eyeball was in Legacies ... or was it All the Rage ?
It was in "Legacies," which I just finished for the 3rd time, I think.

It has to be shot in New York, with local scenery. No studio sets for outside shots. Do the real deal.
This post was last modified: 10-18-2006, 03:47 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

webby   10-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Maggers Wrote:It was in "Legacies," which I just finished for the 3rd time, I think.

It has to be shot in New York, with local scenery. No studio sets for outside shots. Do the real deal.

Oooo, Maggers, if they do you simply must get on as an extra!! Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott Hajek   10-18-2006, 05:20 PM
webby Wrote:Oooo, Maggers, if they do you simply must get on as an extra!! Big Grin

Why else would she want it shot on location? Maggers is very transparent on this one!!!Big Grin Big Grin But, can you blame her? I would love to be an extra in any movie. Part of "Road to Perdition" was shot in the town where I work. I found out too late that there was a call for extras....

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Kenji   10-18-2006, 05:26 PM
XamberB Wrote:I really like the idea about opening Indiana Jones style with Westphalen in 19th century India.Cool

Thanks!Big Grin
XamberB   10-18-2006, 05:27 PM
furin Wrote:Ha ha ha, I agree wtih that. Gotta have the food stains on Abe, be it his shirt or his tie.

Powered sugar from the donuts!

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
MacEachaidh   10-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Noelie Wrote:Noooo. Scott Glenn as Glaeken is just as blasphemous now as it was then.

Really ? I've never seen the movie, but I re-read The Keep just recently, and I had no problem imagining Scott Glenn as Glaeken. Minus the cow-hide accent, of course.

Doesn't mean he'd be my ideal casting choice in any way, if it was all starting from scratch. But it seems to me, the movie exists, and the best move (I reckon) is to embrace it -- briefly -- and then move on. A Scott Glenn cameo would be a decent step in that direction, I reckon.
Blake   10-18-2006, 06:30 PM
Noelie Wrote:Noooo. Scott Glenn as Glaeken is just as blasphemous now as it was then.

I actually liked Scott Glenn as Glaeken. There are huge problems with that movie for us FPW fans, but I don't particularly think the cast is one of them. I don't know what Paul thought of the casting, though.

Blake

Please support Friends of Washoe.
Ken Valentine   10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I've told the Beacon folks that I'd like to see a lady with a dog in the background of a few scenes. They seem to like the idea.

How about the rest of you? Shall we create a wish list of things we'd like to see in the film? You don't have to limit yourselves to [SIZE="3"]The Tomb[/SIZE].[/SIZE]

Ladies with dogs sounds good. My only wish is that they keep as close to the original story as possible.

Ken V.
cobalt   10-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:I'm thinking that this wish list is for "easter egg" type subtleties. The woman with the dog merely sets up the whole RJ saga and ties everything together.

I just would like to see Abe's food stained tie change with every scene.
Food crumbs from Enteman's on Abe's tie and short sleeve shirt. And the box on the counter, half eaten of course.

EWMAN
furin   10-18-2006, 10:46 PM
Gotta have some good scenes at Julio's.

"Honor isn't about making the right choices. Its about dealing with the consequences."
Pages (10):    1 2 3 4 5 6 10