Pages (3): 1 2 3   
fpw   09-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Harbingers squeaked onto the October 8 NY Times extended Bestseller List (they run a 2-week lead time) at #34. (The list ends at 35.) This is Jack's first time on the list since The Tomb. I'd rather be #1, of course, but it means that last week only 33 other novels in the country sold more than Harbingers. Nice.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
saynomore   09-28-2006, 03:19 PM
fpw Wrote:Harbingers squeaked onto the October 8 NY Times extended Bestseller List (they run a 2-week lead time) at #34. (The list ends at 35.) This is Jack's first time on the list since The Tomb. I'd rather be #1, of course, but it means that last week only 33 other novels in the country sold more than Harbingers. Nice.

Congrats. I, too, have always looked forward to seeing a fpw book on the NYT's bestseller Top Ten. I'll settle for #34 though.

AC
cobalt   09-28-2006, 03:26 PM
That's wonderful news. Congrats on this first step to the top ten!!

EWMAN
webby   09-28-2006, 03:31 PM
fpw Wrote:Harbingers squeaked onto the October 8 NY Times extended Bestseller List (they run a 2-week lead time) at #34. (The list ends at 35.) This is Jack's first time on the list since The Tomb. I'd rather be #1, of course, but it means that last week only 33 other novels in the country sold more than Harbingers. Nice.

Big Grin Excellent!

Is that from just the first week of sales? That's really awesome!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scott Miller   09-28-2006, 04:12 PM

A well deserved congratulations to you and might I add, it's about time. You're on the brink of becoming an overnight sensation.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
luthie2   09-28-2006, 04:17 PM
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Indigo"][COLOR="Navy"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Congratulations!! I was looking forward to seeing if Harbingers would hit this list.

May you have many more listings in the future!!

-Luthie[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Kenji   09-28-2006, 05:25 PM

Great news! Well, I'd rather be #1, too. But even if it is #34, HARBINGERS is #1 for all of us. I wish next RJ book will go into top 5.Wink
XamberB   09-28-2006, 06:26 PM
Wonderful, wonderful news!!! Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Hoorah for Repairman Jack!!!

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
Dr. Trilobite   09-28-2006, 07:51 PM
That's fantastic. Congratulations.
redheadmargo   09-28-2006, 07:59 PM

Just an affirmation of what we all allready know.......Jack is the best!!!!
Pages (3): 1 2 3