Pages (3):    1 2 3
XamberB   09-23-2006, 02:02 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Cats? You would think in my case it would be from wolves! Wink
Cobalt, you are unique! You are actually descended from the infamous reheaded wolves. Wink

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
cobalt   09-23-2006, 03:48 PM
XamberB Wrote:Cobalt, you are unique! You are actually descended from the infamous reheaded wolves. Wink
Alpha Bitch at your service! Big Grin

EWMAN
Sigokat   09-23-2006, 03:54 PM
XamberB Wrote:While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. Mark Twain

oooggaahhh oooggahhh

sigo like red heads
This post was last modified: 09-23-2006, 04:00 PM by Sigokat.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
XamberB   09-23-2006, 04:00 PM
sigokat Wrote:oooggaahhh oooggahhh
And you Sig - o'KAT are obviously a secret redhead! Wink

Hazel Stone
(A true, blue Fan)

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it. RAH
webby   09-24-2006, 11:18 AM
XamberB Wrote:While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. Mark Twain

Ha! As yet another redhead, I love that quote!!! It would explain sooo much! Big Grin

And welcome to the board, Margo!

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ken Valentine   10-02-2006, 05:14 AM

He ought to know. He was a redhead too.

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-02-2006, 11:14 AM
redheadmargo Wrote:Hello fellow jack fans!!!!

Love this series, love fpw!!!! Does anyone know of a place that I can find the revised version of nightworld for less than $60??? I am really looking forward to seeing what changes have been made.....Just finished Harbingers...wow...I laughed, I cried, I cannot wait for the next!!!

Glad you've joined the gang, redheadmargo! As far as the new NIGHTWORLD goes, the only real difference is Rasalom has a sex-change operation.
redheadmargo   10-04-2006, 07:42 PM
another sara lom?
cobalt   10-04-2006, 09:29 PM
redheadmargo Wrote:another sara lom?
:eek: Oh NO!!! We don't need the likes of her/him again. Might set his/her sights on Vicki.............what a story that would be!

EWMAN
redheadmargo   10-04-2006, 10:53 PM
eeeeeew! that kinda creeps me out...a little tiny one......
Pages (3):    1 2 3