fpw   10-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Who's been signed up and didn't receive the newsletter sent October 1?

I know about Marc and Lisa. Who else?

BTW -- the NEWS page has been updated with anything of consequence from the Newsletter.
This post was last modified: 10-06-2005, 06:01 PM by fpw.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Lisa   10-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Actually I think that was Stacy, not Noelie. My bad.

Lisa

P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin
fpw   10-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Lisa Wrote:P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin

Tpyo??? Em???

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Ossicle   10-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss
t4terrific   10-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss

I also use Yahoo. It doesn't filter my newsletter though.
jimbow8   10-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss
Yes, it does. Go into your mail Options, go to Block Addresses under the Spam heading, and there is a Remove Block text box. You'll need the address from which the newletter comes in order to enter it here.

Can someone else supply that? I deleted the newletter.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Ossicle   10-06-2005, 05:10 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:Yes, it does. Go into your mail Options, go to Block Addresses under the Spam heading, and there is a Remove Block text box. You'll need the address from which the newletter comes in order to enter it here.

Can someone else supply that? I deleted the newletter.

Thank you! Yes, if someone could let me know I'd appreciate it. I've got a million blocked addresses in that box, don't know what to look for...
fpw   10-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again?

PM me your email.

FPW
FAQ
stacyzinda123   10-07-2005, 07:16 PM
Lisa Wrote:Actually I think that was Stacy, not Noelie. My bad.

Lisa

P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin
Yup, I didn't get one this time around. I've never had a problem before though.
Steve_M   10-09-2005, 07:08 PM
I also did not receive the October 1 newsletter, although I have received the previous ones without a problem.